Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. malto

malto Senior Member

2. toopski

toopski Guest

3. zombie_hemp

zombie_hemp Senior Member

4. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

the silver, pink and blue, blue and brown. yes!

5. MiDo93

MiDo93 Senior Member

IMG954644.jpg
    Why are M's difficult. I have another flick after i fixed the "i", but my phone is being a piece of shit. Crits would be awesome

6. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

7. MiDo93

MiDo93 Senior Member

MASE - the extra line in the "S" at the top looks kinda weird other than that its pretty dope

8. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

can somebody crit the fuck outa this?

Attached Files:

9. Colors

Colors Banned

^^ First painted thing ive seen from you! some small things i notice is the D is way thicker than the rest of your letters, like bar widths. your first E looks a little weird and gets skinny up top, and the S sorta moves from thick bar lengths to thinner ones, but mostly just small things. Good looks though that is a nice simple!

10. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

yupyup, got some other stuff but i never messed with takin pictures
    i plan on thickening up my bars next time to the thickness of the top of the R. this picture makes it look a lot cleaner then it actually was.
    thanks for the good looks bro

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  11. canteen green

canteen green Senior Member

12. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

You should bomb more and study up on letters.

These aren't too much better but they're really clean, which got me excited. Don't know why I filled the wholes like that.......blame it on the morning.

0207120918.jpg
    Let's see....s it slightly too big, left side of the bottom bar on the p is fucked, a is fucked, top right leg on the k is fucked. red outlines a little off but i don't mind that as much. but come on....it's pretty damn clean. anything else to say is appreciated as long as it's not retarded.

0207120919.jpg
    Same building, letters are once again a little off, especially not feeling the s. but once again pretty clean I like to think.

13. Walt

Walt Senior Member

all of you need to stop using colors. go get a shitload of black and white, and do like 50 straightletters.

also, learn to paint with fat caps(ny fat, or a ap cruiser if you have the new valve rusto). makes your life a whole lot easier.

edit: ^^^this guys got the right idea

14. SkateJunt

SkateJunt Senior Member

haha thats where its atttt, black white and silver/chrome all day, onthy thing i bother to spend money on, or even rack really

15. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Gotta do a skinny color outline for kicks though, it really helps with learning control too

16. toopski

toopski Guest

lmao he has a lot to learn himself

tbh depends on who ur on about but some peoples stuff would look 100% worse without colour

17. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

aand thats why they should learn to make good graff without color..than do fancy stuff...

18. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Yeah yeah letters are more important. It's kinda sad we must be so explicit to these chilren. (take the hint canteen)

for talking, yes the bars are fucked but that's what happens when I get bigger. We all gotta start somewhere, etc with the generic excuses
    0208121650.jpg
    also, for those that may not know, for those that are actually racking paint and not wasting money on good shit, rusto metallics suck ass beyond silver.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  19. Mori

Mori Senior Member

Try a drop shadow or 3d on those ska, if you got time/paint. Would help in the sense that you can use it to even out some of those bars. Props though

20. toopski

toopski Guest

hate black fill unless ur clean as fuck it looks ugly should just do white and black outline looks 80% better tbh