Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

wallah guy, he was. lol

2. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

no. i never have.
    i'm pretty non confrontational.

3. Decide

Decide Senior Member

over here some of them carry some fucken traditonal knife shit

4. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

i hate afgahns that pull out weapons nowadays
    everyone is too pussy to fight even the people that jump

5. kromeroc

kromeroc Member

got blindsided about 3 months ago it didnt hurt at 1st but then liek 2 weeks passed and i noticed that my eye and my upper part of my cheek was really getin swollen so i went hospital chek it out and i had a fuken fracture,,got surgery the next week >_>

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  6. CRIA87

CRIA87 New Member

haha me and my homies jumped some fools bc one of there homies hit me with a bat

writing gets you into trouble sometimes ;)

7. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

of course, everyone believes in fair fights these days, except that guy you're trying to fight.

okay story time, everyone gather round.

once i made the stupid mistake of trying to walk onto the train tracks through a main road. i'm about 30 or 40 yards onto the tracks, and i hear "ayyo!", and i had no idea who it was, but if you're on the tracks, and you hear "ayyo" and you don't have a peice, you're not just going to walk up and see who it is. i walk back onto the main road, with nothing but my bag of paint. i see a guy who looked homeless come up on his bike. i'm wearing some khakis, a black collared shirt, and some nikes, just came from an upscale party, so i'm not lookin' homeless right about now. dude says, "yo young blood, why you runnin' fo?" i said to him "my fault man, i'm sketched, i thought you were a cop", trying to play it off. he says "what's in the bag homeboy", and i look at him and say "in my bag? oh, nothin' really, clothes and shit"... he goes "mind if i take a look?". i'm about ready to open the bag with nothing but 3 cans of rusto in it, and i immediately jolt the other way. i distinctly remember the sound of buddy droppin' his bike on the ground and running after me. i turn around and dude's got his hand in his beltline while he's runnin (probably for show) and i'm just running around in random crooked circles. while i was running i noticed there was another guy who came out of the bushes, waiting to see what would happen. and out of nowhere i stop running, turn around and i swing at him with my drawstring bag to try and hit him in the face. i miss, so i'm thinking "holy fuck, i'm really gonna get it now, i need to haul ass" so i'm almost out of breath at this point running in circles, and i just throw the bag as far as i can behind me. i kept running fast as fuck onto US1 (you florida heads know what road i'm talking about) and i look behind me, and it turns out, he just wanted what was in my bag.

if any one of you write "cool story bro" i'm going to take a dump on your chest.

8. Decide

Decide Senior Member

9. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

yessiree. i'm not going to tell a story that i didn't get away. that'd be whack. not what i'd call a good ending.

plus, my ego would be forever damaged.

10. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

fuck it ive been jumped but only twice n i never got to hurt
    i dont really ever give up i get really angry when someone hits me
    my doctor says i have some anger problem where i jus snap at people for little things...
    but neways ya twice n the first time i got tha ill black eye n two broken knuckles n the second time i jus really couldnt do anything n i jus covered my face but got the mean black n blue ribs
    as long as i dont get hit in the face im set......i hate walkin around witta shiner

11. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

I got head for having a black eye.

it was a friendly fight with a friend too

12. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I have so many bruises from the Lamb of God pit lastnight..no remorse. So fun though..some chick beat this shit out of a dude and got banned from this venue for life. outta controlness.

13. staone

staone Senior Member

yea one time i was out bombing and some girl was getting raped so i just run up to the fucker and knuck him out it turns out that the girl i saved that night writes afther that day i dont think she writes anymore

tbh i myself dont feel comfortable that your out there by urself

14. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

Nah,I suck at fighting so I usually walk the other way or can talk my out of it. My mates get jumped all the time though. Fukin cunts man!

15. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Cool Story Bro Sorry, had to.

16. staone

staone Senior Member

thanks but like i said i wouldnt let any girl ever go bombing by her self

and one time i was walkign with a freind and some guys starting to ask use if we wanted to see a gun i said*no ****** one of the guys was hypeing it and saying *oh shit he called u ***** u gonna let that slide* i told me freind lets run because there was at least 8 of them so i run they catch up one of them punchs me and am about to fight but my freind tells me not to that theres ot many of them and that one of them has a gun

the cops ended up passing by and we all ran

not as exiteing as the rest of urs but real

another time i got ypu for the same friend who (if ur owndering he writes) said something about a girls freind but they thaught it was me and afther they jumped me they faught my freind and my freind won both fights(each fight was one on one they didnt jump him)

they said the reason for them jumping me was because am mad big am like wutever

now that ive said wut i have ot say am out

17. smesta

smesta Senior Member

Fuck I had to read that last post 3 times before it made sense.

I've been jumped a few times in my younger days, I always figure that if your out numbered it is better to just cover up and take it. Nothing worse than copping a foot in an unprotected face.

18. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

if anyone or anyones jumped me and did any serious damage id probably find them and beat their head(s) in with a bat or a hammer
    no lie.

19. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

I havnt ever been mugged (maybe because im 6'4" and weigh 190 (im a football player)) but a friend of mine has been jumped twice, once he pulled a knife (and this guy is scrawny) and the mugger just ran away hahah and the second my friend decked the guy and just walked away HAHAHA makes me laugh…

20. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

i've had my pockets ran several times by both other writers and just hood thugs looking for my drugs. i wish i could say i've walked away from all of them clean, but i've definitely seen the butt-end of a pistol to my grill before. i got my jumped once for a bag of weed and they took my backpack. i went home, grabbed my bat and went back out to destroy these motherfuckers. found one of them, fucked him up and got my backpack back with all my belongings (including paint and grass) except my shitty $10 metal pipe which they evidently tossed. ran his pockets back and scored a quick 50 bucks. im no stick up kid, but if you rob me, im robbing you back