Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Dude, you typed a brick of text, I was just helping people so they didnt have to read the same nonsense as me.

I aint "griefing mofos" Im giving grief to stupid people.

you sir, are an ignoramus. you have this master plan that you think your gonna go and do and live happily ever after by puttin up nothing but hands, when you dont even have a hand. So how do you know what the buff man is gonna be able to reach if you never paint?

Take the rest of your ramblings and discussions with yourself to the philosophy thread

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  2. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

alpha are you just some tag fag mother fucker? there are kids like that here who literally have only tags rocking and never paint anything. no ones gonna respect you unless you have some pieces and throws up along with all your tags, ya dig?

3. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

also you probably have a shitty hand anyway

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

it doesn even really matter if he has done all 3, he aint gone get no respect on the internet thats worth anything

5. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Yo Rib, you should redeem your credits fool

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I dont have money to buy paint from the store tho

7. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

rib what the fuck kind of name is ribcage still on that skeletons and bones scary shit from like 4th grade i see you talk a lot of shit lets throwie battle im down whenever, yes throwies because i admit it..i suck at wildstyle there.

8. ribcage

ribcage Banned

lmao stfu, you getting butthurt is only damaging the e-image that your trying so hard to build up. You dont need to pm, and then go and call for a throw battle in every thread.

I WILL BATTLE YOU, it'll happen, dont trip. if you can choose a word in the next 30 secs ill have it in next 2 minutes, if not, that shits gonna have to wait till around 9 when im off work

times up. Now were gonna have to wait, and let someone else choose the word. catch ya later art fag

9. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

alright you heard ribcage, someone else choose a word to battle over

10. aaesoo

aaesoo Senior Member

11. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

haha......ok im down for whiny i will post my pic tomorrow

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

woah you were supposed to wait for me to get back on. Its kinda unfair advantage if you have more time with the word...
    quicky
    View attachment 614004

and one more thing, a throwie battle aint gonna prove shit unless its a paint battle. You wan see me at a sketch battle that will be more suitable

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  13. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I think its funny how dankbudz talks shit to me when he's still only showing his simps. No improvement since the past two months. Let's see a tag or a throw motha fucka.

14. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

2.jpg sorry its the only time i get a ride home but if ur down ill battle you tomorrow anytime from 2 to 3 p.m. i have some free time, if so someone choose another word.....ps i dont have any paint they only sell painters touch around my area and thats 5$ per can, im too broke

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Lol alright, sketch battle? No color? Time limit pen freestyles? Or you wanna do another throwie battle where you get the word 4 hours before me?

Anyways if you on, or anyone else, I got an hour to kill and shoot the shit

16. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

what time you free tomorrow, ill have time from 10-12 50 in the afternoon, and then 2 to 4 pm post when u down to retry this, time limit pen free style someone choose a word, i wont have time today i gotta take a shit load of tests

17. PETER

PETER Elite Member

18. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

sorry im not familiar with time zones i live in AZ, u got any suggestions?

19. PETER

PETER Elite Member

if I'm not mistaken rib is in the midwest.... so he's 2-3 or as much as 4 hrs difference. I lucked out and lived in the two states that don't observe day light savings time.... till we had to go modern. Indy is currently at 3 hrs. come spring we will be 2 hrs.

20. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

damn so right now in AZ its 2 06 so ribs time is about 5 06 or later ?