Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. pib

pib Member

I don't know about that..Only place I've ever really seen 60x would be online..Closest place for Salvia by me is that mall and they only have 10x. 60x would be nuckin futs.

2. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

bump my cpu still isnt reconizing it

3. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

first time i did salvia was 60x... mainly the reason why i stopped liking salvia... like i've done acid and all that good shit but man, salvia took it way too far.

..what are you using?

4. MontanaPainter

5. kaer

kaer Member

1x salvia is plain dried leaves. When they make it 10x they extract pure salvinorum A and add it to 1/10 of the plant matter that it would normally coming from. Making it 10x stronger. 25 is the same with different numbers. Any strain of salvia would be 1x, no matter how stronger. As it's only 1x the strength of the plain plant matter.
    Well or they filter out the plain plant matter to get the same end result

6. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

7. MontanaPainter

8. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

it will punch holes in your stomach

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  9. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

40x salvia is fuckin pants

10. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

i thought i died, and was going to hell in a serpents mouth and there were angels sreaming for my sould back.
    wen i came to, i was in my home girls car listening to deftones and she was freaking on me cuz i knocked all the salvia off my lap :(
    i will NEVER do that shit again lol

11. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

hahahah thats fuckin ridiculous.

i talked to my dog about shoes and he was like "nikes is where its at son"

then i asked him how he wore shoes if he didn't have feet and he called me a rascist.

that motherfucker never looks at me the same anymore

12. ForGiven

ForGiven Senior Member

tea is considered a herbal remedy right?

13. rasta tagger

rasta tagger Senior Member

Damn this thread is almost 1000 pages. I remember seeing this thread with like 4 pages, haha. Mostly about weed back then.

14. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

yea man, i wasnt here for the first like, 600 pages, but ive still been here for a while

15. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

i think i came around page 75...been posting ever since

definately in the top 5 posters with over 1000 posts in this thread alone, not to brag or anything...but im the shit

16. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

haha, yea dude, i remember me n u would get into a fight every time i got on about the stupidest shit

17. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

i just took 4 hits of salvia 25 x and i feel nothing

18. ODonthesetrees

sorry, but i dont recall that...i recognize you as a regular in this thread though, dont get me wrong

you must take pussy hits, or else you got some bullshit salvia...casue one deep hit of salvia should knock your sockks off haha

But yea...no trees tonight *crying* but i got a half handle of rum, and 5 cyclones(cyclobenzaprine)...drop all that with some pay per view, itll be a comfortably numb night

Ok, well i found some robo in the med cabinet, think i mgiht take that instead, only problem, its got gauifenesin...how dangerousis this shit? ive taken robo with it before, but i dont know how much, this stuff has about 4700mg guaf and a little over 400mg DXM, im good right?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  19. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

haha ya true like 20 seconds after posting that i was tripping balls

i have another question about salvia, if you smoke it, and your trip is done, should it have a just as intense trip smoking it RIGHT after? appreciate it

20. ODonthesetrees

well, im not positive if the second time aroudn will be exactly as good, but you dont build an instant tolerance if thats what you mean...so tkae another step up to the plate, and blow your friday night out to the ballpark

just ate my 5 cyclones, now im sipping on some awful canadian whiskey on the rocks...still deciding if ill take the dex or not