Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Writers

Writers Member

the thing i can think of is
    1. theres a crack on your deoderant case
    2. i nevers used a chalkboard eraser nib for my deoderent markers, i get a small sock, fold it up and jam it in there...works pretty good just dont get a big sock cause it will take forever for the ink/paint to get to the nib

2. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

theres no crack in it at all. the ink just comes out all around the nib when its in my pocket... it soeaked thrugh my jeans and turned my leg black. ill try using a sock next time i make a marker. are they durable? thanks for tips.

3. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Are your pockets kind of tight? Your mop is most likely being squeezed and causing it to leak.

Another reason why you should always keep mops in a plastic bag

4. Writers

Writers Member

yo is there anywhay to make your homemade paint marker smell LESS HORRIBLE????

5. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

ITS ON THE FUCKIN PAGE. add vanilla extract. if that dont work, well then your fucked.

6. anthrax

anthrax Senior Member

Try using odorless mineral spirits with the extract, should cut down on the smell a bit.

7. hazetheone

hazetheone Elite Member

yo i just made this ink like i was bored and just fucking around

*like 7-8 decos
    *just emptie them out into a cup
    *get one of the silver decos and put that in there(should slightly overcome all the other colors)
    *throw just a little break fluid and paint thinner ,mineral spirit ,or whatever
    *i got this dope ass platinum color and it looks pretty promicing

i put it in those martha stewart glue markers at michals that looks like a mini otr
    and it works pretty well

8. FateOne

FateOne Member

so then thats paint not ink

9. Rogue

Rogue Guest

That recipe is in the wrong thread.

Also adding dot 3 is pointless to any paint.

10. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

nahh my pocket are pretty loose. it might be cuz it was upside down, i squoze it too much when i was writing with it or because it was in my back bocket and i sat down on it. next time i make a mop ima put it in a plastic bag. haha. thank goodness i wasnt using garvey in it though.

11. SnowOner

SnowOner Member

I like to mix in the blood of my enemies in my inks. And then I buff their tags with their own blood...yeah i go hard like that....

Opinion needed: What do you think is the best bucket paint to use for ghetto krink? Any preferences?

12. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

if your canadian and cant find rusto, go with tremclad. thats the shit ive been using. if u can get rusto just go with that.

13. Rogue

Rogue Guest

For all of you complaining about only being able to rack white meanstreaks, all you need is a pen tube.

Just twist the streak up a bit, stab the pen tube into it, then blow in the ink. Let it sit overnight, then all of the ink will have soaked into the streak making it any color you like.

No more buying Sakuras

14. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

rogue, i love you, lol

15. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

for a good white ghetto dalo marker go to raleys or something and get a bic correction pen the squezzer one...you can refill them and tweak 'em out to write like...half fingernail width

16. harry

harry Senior Member

and how do u make them that wide?

17. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

if you squeeze it, the line will be wider. if you thin out some gk enough and fill it, you can get some drips. try it, it works well on most surfaces (even rough). good for small spaces. oh yeah, dont use ink (only paint) in it uness you want it to look like the pen is having diarreah or however you spell it.

18. harry

harry Senior Member

haha ok thanks man i will try

19. Iron

Iron Member

ok so wat type of marker do ya'll use to outline the pencil drawing? i use sharpy fine point but it kinda is messy and looks sketchy. Need to kno so my drawings look cleaner

20. Kruxos

Kruxos Senior Member

i just use a darker colored deco.

like for stickers and shit.

but for sketching, i go colored pencils all the way. and do outlines with just regular sharpies.