Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. mex(hkb)

mex(hkb) Member

lmfaooooo!.4realll?loook around u wont see no one wif da same throwie as mines.n this is my own stylee.i mind it up by my self.so irealll dont know wut u tlkin about?(by the way is an "e")

2. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

Yo what happened to eater? That dude had a pretty dope throw

3. Mister7

Mister7 Member

4. Mister7

Mister7 Member

word, i went out to li for the first time in a while, was at some bar, i go to the side of it to smoke a joint and see a clean wall with a fat cap pace tag.

5. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

that hater full car is moneyyy

6. Squirrel Master

Squirrel Master Member

looks like hater is biners father

7. whatunead

whatunead Member

if it's the same moe im thinking of he writes zen now...or something like that.

eater was the shit

8. .666.

.666. Senior Member

MOE IF

and if your talking about ZEN IOK im good friends with him

different ppl

9. ViaHipHop

ViaHipHop Senior Member

eater was dope, used to be on here all the time too

10. david wright

david wright Senior Member

toys come and go with the quickness!
    only the strong, dedicated and smart ones last decades!

11. ChemDawggyJohnson

ChemDawggyJohnson Senior Member

Its called a mentor, styles have been passed down from generation to generation. Once some1 has a good foundation, they can evolve from there and stylize there shit to there liking, till its unique to them and distinguishable. If you're to naive to comphrehend this concept than your a lost cause. LI IS HURTING RIGHT NOW MAJORLY, with the exception of a few younger heads thats doing there thing , it looks like the older generation are the only ones producing quality work. TOO MANY YOUNG KIDS, who haven't a clue what this whole shit is about. if you do some toy throw ups and garbage on canvas that clearly displays poor craftsmanship, DONT POST THAT SHIT ON HERE 10 MINUTES LATER. Dont need to put you guys on blast, you know who you are. Painting > Talking. This aint some overnight glory shit. If you do something thats worthy of recognition , you'll get recognized YEARS later after proving yourself. Like someone said above me, its only the strong ones who can stay relevant for years to come. Decide now if you'd like to be one of those or just have the whole web see ur bullshit in some archived thread. The choice is yours. Really its not though, most of the shit im seeing speaks for itself, and some of you just aint cut out for this. Its cool youre enthused for whatever reason (the rush?) , but your just making Long Island look bad. With the proximity to the mecca of this whole culture, id expect alot better shit coming from LI. Where are the burners on the LIRR? Straight letters? Productions? shit, even a clean throw up would be good. Those uploading old pics, thats cool and all.. but lets stop living in the past. It just shows there aint shit going on NOW. I hate to rant, but hopefully i Will motivate you to reevaluate why youre takin part in this, and maybe step your game up. Do you wanna be another robo? All you people hating on dudes like chuck and bins are bitter and the envy is so obvious just through your little shit talkin. With that being said, peace to all the younger dudes doing it right! !! If any one has a flick of that canvas SUCH did for EYT, id love to see that again.

12. Prickster

Prickster Senior Member

13. Squirrel Master

Squirrel Master Member

its called developing style on your own not straight copying off of another dudes shit. changing it to not make it look like the same thing putting your own little twist into it

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  14. I WILL KILL YOU

I WILL KILL YOU Member

biner cant come up with his own style. i mean look at the pencil "piece" he posted. that shit was DOO DOO.

15. justin timberlake

justin timberlake Senior Member

16. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

That's wat I'm sayin I liked his style shit was simple but different

17. WeBeSteadyMoshin

WeBeSteadyMoshin Senior Member

18. justin timberlake

justin timberlake Senior Member

19. MR.MACINTOSH

MR.MACINTOSH Senior Member

bump