Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sir.to.you.

sir.to.you. Senior Member

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3052_5807225446_1627c56fa4.png
    P__2B28 by ripmb, on Flickr
    what is that thing in between the s and L

2. haezr

haezr Member

3. OZON

OZON Senior Member

4. haezr

haezr Member

Top left corner, work on the S and the L and make the E smaller(or at least the same size as the other letters), and maybe tighten it up a bit, and it would look better.

5. OZON

OZON Senior Member

6. haezr

haezr Member

Haha, yeah as far as the tightness and letter size it's a bit better.
    Idk, I'm such a toy myself still... your best bet is to wait for someone who's not as much of a toy to try and help you...
    hopefully they'll crit my shit at the same time.

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

my crit is to use a big marker, and take a better photo - without zoom
    and let your hand flow and move freely... you're trying WAY too hard.
    just free your hand movements and try it then... no matter how fucked up and shit it might look, it'll still look better than something awefully forced.
    at least you'd have gotten the hand movement part down in doing tags - because it is a DAMN important part

8. Isho

Isho Member

Pointers, critics, tips?

Attached Files:

9. nah!

nah! Banned

wtf your s looks like a ? and what about your O? is it a 6 is it a symbol i dont know!!

10. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

crits?
    other then the drips

Attached Files:

11. toopski

toopski Guest

12. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

The E's and D are dope, but the S needs work on that top hook maybe? And also add more to the bubble of the R.

@User - Work on that U and make sure the R doesn't touch to make a B.

13. toopski

toopski Guest

yeah usually it doesnt but when im ina rush doing shit in the day time it does lol

14. haezr

haezr Member

15. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

Tags won't even matter if your throwies are sick. You get much more respect from them.

16. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

I plan on deleting this comment (for banter), but I just wanted to leave it up for everyone to giggle at a little bit.

Handstyles are the basis for your lettering style. I'll argue with you to the death that they are the most important.

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

lmao do you get respect for your throwie, or are you just talking out your ass? If you can do a throw and then have a wack ass handstyle then your probably just a biter. It doesnt matter whether the chicken or the egg came first, but you gotta have good throws and handstlyes if you want any "respect"

18. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

I'm still toy as fuck, guys. I understand handstyles are the foundation to writing, but if his tags are decent so far (which they look like) then I'd say don't worry about it as much. Sorry if I offended anyone, I guess.

Edit: and my throwies so far are terrible, I'm still working on it.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  19. haezr

haezr Member

Lol, aside from that... I agree that you need a good handy... any crits?

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

If you think your still "toy as fuck" and you understand that hands are the foundation of someones style, then whyd you say what ya said? No one is offended. I personally just think you need to take a step back and worry about your own shit, instead of giving your input on others shit... this is obviously a toys forum, toys crittin other toys, I aint tryin to say you cant tell people what you think about their work, but tellin some1 w/ a bad hand and a bad throw that if their throw is good their hand dont matter is retarded, so slow down and think before you speak...or type

@haezr no crits except take all the extra shit off like the kick on the R's right leg and the cick on the O and the kick on the top of the S...

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011