Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

haha no say.
    i was gone.
    i had to wake up like three hours later and drive home that night, too.
    it was a slllooooowwww drive.

2. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

that's what i'm saying, you don't "trip" on weed, i mean, some types of weed you smoke and you get a body high but usually not a visual high. you can't lace weed with acid unless you eat the weed. you can completely douse a gram of weed with viles of acid and smoke it and you won't even trip one bit, but it's completely different if you eat it.

but i know what you're saying about the whole "trip" part and knowing that it's not an hallucinogen.

3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

yea, but u can lace weed with embaulming fluid, and that gives you a visual high. ive never done it, cause i dont wanna, but ive heard that u go to space

4. drunkenshits_one

never heard that before, that's gnarly shit though

i'd be down haha

5. anti-anti-crime

yea, but it can make u go nuts, like, ull go bonkers. the chemicals fuck ur brain up so much. my brother was talkin to me about how bad it is for u, cause he nos i smoke and drink but he wont stand for me gettin into other drugs, so he tends to teach me =]

but yea, from wat ive heard, u can wind up in a mental hospital

6. merm1sf

merm1sf Member

umm you can lace a bowlpack with some DMT crystals

7. oblong

oblong Elite Member

thats not true, i honestly dont know if your bro is the best source for information from the sound of things. Its not about what you hear
    its about what you know.

8. drunkenshits_one

yep, done this before and tripped for almost an entire day.. it's bananas

9. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

embalming fluid is slang for pcp

10. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

when you grow up a little youll read this and realise how dumb you sound...dont call it mary jane and try to talk different from how you normally do to sound more mature, youre fucking wrong. the placebo affect can be instilled in ones mind but not by choice, youre not some indian god who can illicate his own hallucinations and break through without assistance....im hallucinating right now and i know for sure i cant get liek this on some sensimilla

and fuck it, obviously if you lace some weed with something you can trip, btu youre not trippingoff the weed, youre tripping off what it was laced with, so why not just smoke the other hting by itself? shut up, youll always be wrong

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  11. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

Obviously not long enough, as it is.

While many drugs clearly fall into the category of either Stimulant, Depressant, Hallucinogen, or Antipsychotic, cannabis, containing both THC and CBD, exhibits a mix of all sections, leaning towards the Hallucinogen section due to THC being the primary constituent

Just because it's a hallucinogen doesn't mean it causes you to see things, as explained here..

the hallucinogens do not merely amplify familiar states of mind, but rather induce experiences that are qualitatively different from those of ordinary consciousness. These experiences are often compared to non-ordinary forms of consciousness such as trance, meditation, conversion experiences, and dreams.
    One thing that most of these drugs do not do, despite the ingrained usage of the term hallucinogen, is to cause hallucination. Hallucinations, strictly speaking, are perceptions that have no basis in reality, but that appear entirely realistic. A typical "hallucination" induced by a psychedelic drug is more accurately described as a modification of regular perception, and the subject is usually quite aware of the illusory and personal nature of their perceptions. Deleriants, such as diphenhydramine and atropine, may cause hallucinations in the proper sense

"One thing that most of these drugs do not do, despite the ingrained usage of the term hallucinogen, is to cause hallucination"

Thank you wikipedia. Although, you still dont "trip". People who can't handle their weed usually say they are tripping, or think so.

12. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

hahaha pwnd

13. Jase

Jase Senior Member

What you guys think about flavoured bud?
    and the biggger the bong the better? like more water is better?

14. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

nah more water is balls, bongs in moderation (sizewise) a super big bong is so annoying and a hassle. and i fucking hate flavoured bud, i love the taste of cronic...

15. oblong

oblong Elite Member

the larger the bong basically the larger your lungs bettber be because
    its just going to increase the neck size. just because its bigger it doesnt mean its going to be better, you can make a small bong better by adding a double bubble bowl, slide with mutiple slits so it perks more smaller bubbles resulting in cleaner and cooler hits.

and about flavoured bud, if i wanted a flavour id grab some candy

16. Jase

Jase Senior Member

wow in understood none of that. Except for the last sentence. Can you please explain it?

17. oblong

oblong Elite Member

alright ill break it down for you

If the bubbles are smaller there for there will be an increased surface area of smoke touching the water, this allows the water to do its job better by cooling the smoke better as long with filtering the smoke more before it enters you lungs.

[Broken External Image]:http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/files/1/9/0/0/8/ADS_Bowl.jpg

double perk ,realise its not only bubbling in the bong but in the bowl as well

[Broken External Image]:http://www.lcashop.co.uk/uploads/images_products/303.jpg

notice the holes? this is where the smoke enters the lower portion of the bong creating more smaller bubbles,this is known as a diffuser

nawwww mean?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  18. drunkenshits_one

or just put ice in your bong. :rolleyes:

19. anti-anti-crime

yea, ive got a pretty small bong the size of a krink marker, its got a pretty good bowl pak, and the part going into the main tube is less than a centi meter wide so it rips slow, making the smoke come into the bong over a longer period of time, which makes the smoke cool down before it hits ur lungs. i didnt expect it to hit that good, i was making it to sell, i hit it once just to c if it worked, and i noticed i got a pretty good buzz going from just one hit. so one more hit led to another, and by the time the bowl was done, iw as callin the kid up telling him i was gunna sell him a bigger bong (my old one)

20. SPI-3

SPI-3 Senior Member

how many t3's should i cold water extract if i norm take 20 mg of oxycodine?

and can i evap the liquid to make a powder?