Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. .666.

.666. Senior Member

2. Prickster

Prickster Senior Member

3. .666.

.666. Senior Member

4. .666.

.666. Senior Member

5. .666.

.666. Senior Member

6. .666.

.666. Senior Member

Martin SKOREcese twenty10

7. KillYaSelf

KillYaSelf Senior Member

Whay you hatin Ma?

8. WeBeSteadyMoshin

WeBeSteadyMoshin Senior Member

i dont care. so why should you? i dont wanna be the next JA i just graff cuz its fun. the reason why i offered shit to people is because im a cool person and if bombing makes me happy id like to make it easier to make other people happy. i dont kno why anyone would turn down free shit anyway.

if u didnt want anything u coulda just said no.

the only people i see doin it right are keanu depos biner and randy. kids have loads of fun.

cface fuckoff dont care what u gotta say

9. PeopleShake

PeopleShake Senior Member

Cface, great response to us calling you out on STE doing that piece for you. Hmm.
    Also, it's pretty sad that the only way your name gets up is by your brother and his friends. My question to them is, why are you repping a crew when the "president" doesn't even paint? lol I hate posting on this fucking website because now I gotta deal with your napoleon complex of a response. Gone, i pass the title to you. King Gone 168, Master of the Croquet.

10. PeopleShake

that we do my friend, that we do.

11. PeopleShake

12. Earthworm Jim

Earthworm Jim Member

13. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

Dont try to use my joke King Depos...apparently "you running things in our own backyard....look this kid hits the spots i used hit as chill spots and thinks hes actually painting...- My dude i painted more than you ever have/will and i didnt even get up that much. You think you know what a crew is? EVERYONE YOU PAINT WITH IS DUDES U MET ONLINE!!!. YOUR MY AGE AND YOU GETTING STARTED...I HAD MY RUN and will always do a come back you herb... unlike you my crew are allf rom teh same hoods and friends in REAL LIFE we didnt meet from bombing science...

"us" So aziz is your other name..i responded to the ste comment but it was deleted....i did that peice myself...i asked ste what i should add ON PAPER to make my str8 go with his style...he hooked me up with extensions -On paper....ask such, lae or ste they were all there you bird.....i would burn you with my eyes closed you wanna be toy. You idiots run out to our county and all your shit gets deleted in a minute you aint running jack toy boy. Your 25 get a job and a life herb YOU MISSED THE BOAT...NOONE KNOWS U...

THis is the same kid who used to go around saying F noxer yo.... HOMIE YOU GETTING AT ME CAUSE A PEICE LOOKS LIKE STE'S Style (WHICH I PAINTED) YET BONER PAINTS YOUR StR8 LETTERS..YOU DONT EVEN TRY TO DO EM HOMEBOY DOES YOUR STUFF...I PUT UP MY GIRL LIKE THAT>

14. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

Depo fight gone already you shook daddy...run and hide crew..FAKE GRAFFITI WRITER...How much you pay dudes to put you up you non style having toy ass 30 year old loser...

15. AZIZ ANSARI

AZIZ ANSARI Member

i actually met depos cause he saw me rip down one of his stickers at a bar. #truestory

16. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

What a herb---whole graf career started on the internet...took em 4 years to actually paint something

View attachment 581629

17. Prickster

Prickster Senior Member

18. etchmastahflex

etchmastahflex Senior Member

son.

WHAT?

19. PeopleShake

cface lol. i fight gone, he'll show up with a croquet mallet. And painted more than I have? hahaha, dude, please stop kidding yourself, i used the best phrase, NAPOLEAN COMPLEX. no one knows me? I beg to differ. And 25, psh, that would be lame if I got started at 25. And everyone I paint with online? Isn't that you how met all your girlfriends? Chillen with tranny hookers in miami. WERD. lookin saucy my guido friend. i said one misinformed toy thing about noxer, and that was already cleared up with the people it need to be cleared up with. Biner hasn't paint shit for me in a year. He painted that piece for me because my hand is broken and couldn't make the trip. sorry all your boys can only rock a wack tag for you.
    get the fuck off your high horse dude. and as for all your writer friends who "dont know me" good. i just hope they have at least lost some respect for you. you come off like you did something for long island, when the truth is me and my boys are doing our thing. and we will be known, you haven't painted in 4 years, mr. blackbook king. who cares who the fuck youre friends with man, cool, you live closer than i do to more writers, so of course you'll meet more. that makes you so much cooler.

20. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

Dudes that just wana get up.... greater then.... faggots who care what's talked about on this site... Mosh. The harder u try to be sombody the harder its gona be to actuly be sombody