Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What do you think about guns?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Obiz_BFM, Aug 13, 2009.

Share This Page

1. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

2. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Shook up? What are you 12? Callin' me the pussy??? Let me put it this way, I never pack if i'm bombing or hanging out somewhere late, but when I have my camera with me and my equipment you better believe it that i'll have something with me to defend myself. Better be safe than sorry my friends.

3. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

4. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

when 4 mother fuckers come up flexin' talking shit and you show them your gun they know you're not fucking around and say "take it easy man, we were just joking." Beats having my ass beat nearly to death and my shit being stolen.

5. the cannabis evangelist

what happens when those 4 mother fuckers are straped and you catch a bullet in the kidney for pulling gun on some cunt

6. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Exactly. In a society where everyone has a gun...

Nonsensical. I'd rather catch a beating like a man than pull a gun like a pussy.

7. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

you'll understand the next time you get "shook up" and the dude pulls the trigger. because the obvious reasons arent getting through.

8. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

How can you call gun laws strict when any dickhead can own an AK47 in the states if they want to?
    BUT I DON'T LIVE IN THE USA and I'm fucking happy about that.

9. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

That pretty much sums life up here in the US....I've lived here for 10 years and I feel I need to get a gun..I oppose everything about them and don't think it's the solution, but here, it definitely is otherwise you're fucked. country full of psychopaths. Its sad that I felt safer in my 3rd world country of origin.

10. the cannabis evangelist

so wt happens thrice when you havnt got your camera (or gun) but some dick you defended yourself from sees you and he hs his gun?

11. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'

12. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

They don't sell AKs at gun shops. They acquire them from smugglers.

13. signal

signal Member

both of my AKs are legal from gun shops.. how do you have a name on here like ak47 and be opposed to guns?? i keep both of my AKs fully loaded along with my mossberg 500. I dont live in a bad area but if some ass hole tries to break in to my house im lightin his ass up with some 12 gauge 00 buckshot. shoot to kill.

14. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

I love guns, have a huge knowledge of them, love shooting guns, but I hate gun violence and the idiotic laws and stance you have on them in the states.

yall are so quick to act like macho men homos 'ima light his ass up' etc etc. thats how people die

Your last sentence is exactly whats wrong with america. So keen to kill. it's disgusting...

15. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

16. KERS.ONER

KERS.ONER Member

Pretty much anyone in the states can buy an "AK" so long as its semi-automatic. To get any fully auto weapon legally requires a class III license.

17. signal

signal Member

I'd rather have my gun and not need it then to need it and not have it. and i would rather kill than be killed. yea there's a problem in america im a blood thirsty maniac shooting everything and everyone in sight. my guns are for self defense im not robbing banks and killing. There isn't anything wrong here we just know how to defend ourselves

18. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

having a uzi would be tight but shittt i aint planning on killing anybody

19. wedge124

wedge124 New Member

20. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Everyone listen to this cunt right here

You're such a fucking idiot that it blows my mind.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010