Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. REDjacket

REDjacket Member

My dad knows that i write, but not my mom i think if my mom were to find out she would be so pissed off. My dad doesn't care though hes cool about it he just always is telling me not to get caught.

2. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

i dont think my parents know what writing is. lets hope they dont find out

3. KAWT

KAWT Member

my mum really likes street art. but only stencils, stickers and posters. sometimes i go out with my dad and i spray stencils and do a tag. when i go out with my mum to the city and put my stickers up in all the famous alley ways. but she doesn't like me doing illegal shit which is kinda annoying. but they haven't found out my new name that i use (kawt) and they still think i only do sketches with my old name :eek:

4. Toxia

Toxia Member

My parents never knew I write, and I ever doubt they will find out, I'm across the country now and so if I get arrested oh well haha. My girlfriend actually likes coming out and trying it every know and then and she actually supports it, also i think her parents know and they'll actually help bail me out. But I think my mom would have a heart attack and my dad would have a week long fit haha.

5. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

My mom knows i write i told her when i started painting. she doesnt care she just wants me to not get caught

6. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

yea and they care but they cant do anything im old enough to make my own decisions and deal with the consequences

7. Toxia

Toxia Member

My parents would have flipped and start moderating my expenses if i still lived with them lol

8. Simon

Simon Senior Member

haha my mum an dad know..
    I'm 16, havn't actually bombed anywhere yet but they've seen my sketchbook.
    They also said they would buy me paint but I have to give them the cash.
    shitty R18 law against buyin paint -.-

9. toopski

toopski Guest

been in minor trouble over graffiti back in 07-08 but i doubt they know or hint im still involved in it

lucky for me ive never had a run in with the law over it

10. MoF.

MoF. Senior Member

i think my dad knows i write he found a marker in my pocket
    i denied it, but i think he thinks i write

11. sektor163

sektor163 Member

my mom knows she don't care as long as she don't see me do it and i don't get caught
    my dad on the other hand searches me before i leave his house for markers and paint it's a pain in the ass

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

put the marker in your crotch. would he feel you there to search for it ? hahahahaha
    that would be sad though :(

don't tell us what happens if you do it

13. Jiska Matos

Jiska Matos Senior Member

my dad and mom know i paint, they can't say nothing im 22yo...but they worry as shit when i go out, cus in the slums the shit gets dangerous... when i used to go bomb at night i allway's had a gun with me, i have been shoot 3 times anda stabed 4 times in a train yard...sometimes i think "it's not worthit"

14. SeizeTheMoment

SeizeTheMoment Member

"How long do you think you'll do it?"
    "Till i'm done."

15. sektor163

sektor163 Member

it's easier to just get a friend to carry the bag out he won't search them

16. nah!

nah! Banned

do it then when he search you and says theres nothing say "there is a marker in my crotch" then when he touch you use the M word and say it was a bad touch.

problem solved :cool:

17. ARK111

ARK111 New Member

yer, my parents know that i have a black book, but im pree sure they dont know i tag/bomb.
    i fucken hope nott, cos wenever they find out bout something illegal i done, they call the cops, fucken tight cunts.

18. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

Both my parents know I write. My dad likes it, always asks how I'm coming along with it when I see him. My mum likes the sketching aspect of it, always saying she likes my work, but hates it when I go out and spray.

19. VeX'D

VeX'D Member

My mom knows I work in a black book and regular paper, but she doesn't know about me working on walls and junk.. Don't really feel like telling her either..

20. extinct

extinct Senior Member

my parent know... they hate it... they are scared for me... all they care about is the what ifs... they hate the art... all they think it is is an attention grab... they would rather have be focus on other stuff... but i am what i am...