Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Not To Bring When Bombing.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shrink, Nov 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

my friends got busted one time
    because they had bikes
    they were hitting up a kmart
    and some guys who worked there
    caught em
    and they coulda ran abut they woulda
    had to have left their bikes
    guys caught em in a truck
    made them buy the store brand paint
    and paint over what they did
    so
    i would suggest a longboard
    easy to ride and fast
    or just plain walking

2. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

bring a bike, your cans/markers, etc. dont bring id... thats stupid... and bring a glove for your spraying hand and a respirator or bandanna or hoodie to cover your face... my ideas

3. Kruxos

Kruxos Senior Member

never used a bike, dont need one. me and my boy can outrun just about anyone. and if ther in a car, then we just run somewhere a car cant get to. just bring your clothes, a hoodie, bandana/respirator, cans. nothin else, especially not an id.

4. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

lucky people have either have some to drive them or can drive... I wish... only another 3 years... LOL

5. Seek38

Seek38 Senior Member

haha good luck outrunning the cops in a car though;)

6. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

i dont bring nothing but my tagin shit. i dont bring nothin else, cuz its heavy, it makes noise, and yeu dont need that shit.

7. "DA2E!!--DYC-FWA-RBC

"DA2E!!--DYC-FWA-RBC Member

THES ARE THE THINGS I DONT BRING AND WHY (u should follow)
    Phone:parents/annoying friends call you. 1 the ringer is WAYY TOO LOUD! 2 You cant CONCENTRATE!!

IPod/Zune/walkman- You cant hear shit around you i kno it helps you paint better but my homie got busted cuz he could'nt hear the cops. The first thing you want is to hear cops so u can run

Girls: They distract you with there hot bodies and then you end Up getting nothing done.

Brother or friends who dont write. They ask you fuckin questions about how long its gonna take and THEY WONT SHUT THE FUCK UPP!!! O yea they also want you to teach them in the middle of your tagging

ID. Cops

Skaeboard (good things about it too) they are loud and suspicious but they are fast and get u around.

Ill probably think of more Later

8. sayonelast...

sayonelast... Senior Member

when i go bomb i bring only what i really need.. i wear a black hoodie and then i bring a bag with cans, markers, scratchies. i empty everything else thats in my bag. cuz theres already enough shit hitting together making noise so u dont want to make it worst. i put a bandana in my pocket and wear it only when i do stuff liek rooftops cuz theres usually cameras...
    i say... fuck the bikes and skateboards...its jsut something extra u have to worry about when the cops show up..the only way out is to jump fences and try to lose them if there in a car...good luck jumping fences with a bike...

9. MARLBORO REDS

MARLBORO REDS Member

people who paint with walkmans are stupid. i think wearing cd players in general is a no-no because *****hs can sneak up on you and catch you slippin. dont bring any stupid shit like weed or pipes or credit cards. i stash 5 bucks in 1s, paint/markers, phone and keys and thats it. leave extra shit in the car or at the house

10. sayonelast...

sayonelast... Senior Member

i agree with MARLBORO.. but even a phone can sometimes be not too good.. if it goes off..u know how loud it is and even if its on vibrate or wtv..it`ll distract you and fuck up everything

11. keenurkeenurkeenur

keenurkeenurkeenur Banned

dont bring food that your allergic too

12. slutbagHOER

slutbagHOER New Member

anything that would fuck you over(drugs,knives,guns,a samurai sword)

13. BombingSciences Bitch

BombingSciences Bitch Senior Member

14. xUNDEDx

xUNDEDx Member

15. Soeffinblack

Soeffinblack Member

whoever brings stickers with there name on them or there black book with them and goes out tagging in the city is honestly a fucking moron, easiest way to get caught is for them to find your name. so if youre tagging tag that day, if youre putting up stickers, just stickwith the stickers, no ones goingto call the cops on you for putting a sticker on a pole or sign, no one gives a fuck. but dont carry anything with your name on it unless if you like getting caught or like the idea of having to pay 1000s of dollars. not very smart in my eyes. you have to be a black ninja about that shit, stealth. i've almost been caught twice but have been able to talk my way out of it calling them liars, bullshitters, saying why the fuck would I do some lame ass shit liek that... you know preaching innosence. had I had somthing with my name on it with me I would of been fucked, had my hands been covered in paint and ink I would of been fucked, I used to not give a shit when I first started, I got smart fast. unless if you have nothing going for you in life think with your head. unless if youre 16 or younger then youre instantly retarded and will learn from your own fuck ups and 1000 dollar fines. but you probbably wont learn and will get caught again... sucks but oh so true.

16. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

what about a bike that you dont care leaviunbg behind.. i mean a 25bucks worth piece of shit can get you anywhere as good as a 3000$ sooper dooper mountain bike...

oh yeah and nothing wrong with my girl, i bring her to very very chill spots she sits down and chill she doesn't ask stupid questions or anything like that... but she can't stand the heat situations so... chill spots

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  17. StAtiK1

StAtiK1 Senior Member

dont bring ur mom...thats...thats bad. lmao

18. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

a homie thats pussy whipped by his girl and has to talk to her every 20 minutes

19. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

i usually only tak hoody, mask (turned in the hood while walking) or a repirator that i jus walk around hanaging from my neck(most people can't tell what it is), cans in my front nd back pockets, nd 2 in my hoody pocket. no backpack tho kuz if a cop sees u walkin down tha street wit a backpack, he's more likely2 think sumthins up than if he just sees a guy walkin. ey nd put magnets on tha bottom of tha cans 2 so they don rattle in my pockets. sometimes tho takin sum1 ur hella koo wit who duznt write iz useful kuz he aint trippin, he kan b lookout, nd if u do get caught, if he's smart he kan talk his way out of it kuz he didnt tag nething

20. <SMK>

<SMK> Senior Member

That about sums it up, i swear man i brought one of my homies that dosent write and he did exactly what u said... NEVER AGAIN fuck that shit i hate when people ask me how long is it goin to take or what is that suposed to be, just tell them 2 eat dick and die.:mad::mad::mad::mad: