Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers That mucho sucko

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sKope, May 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. kog_throwie

kog_throwie Senior Member

he doesint know how too

2. Grant

Grant Member

This Vis-a-Vis bullshit. A wet-erase marker made by Sanford. I din't even read it, I tossed it in my bag at school in the art department, and saw a blank spot (one of the first times) on a green electrical box a few blocks from school, and hit it up. I smeared the thing 10 minutes later walking the other way. What a disappointment.

Edit:
    And they smell, no lie, like dog food. Bad dog food.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  3. SAID

SAID Moderator

careful what you steal.
    id laugh if you got in shit for stealing that.
    ahahahaa, for a wet erase marker.
    read.

4. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

any marker with a chalkboard eraser nib, fucking love the cock those thingzzzz

5. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

Them Otr Round Tip Markers Blow Dogs! So Do Them Nut-ass Krylon 'brights' And Rusto Paint Markers..not The Silver & Gold Ones,the Other Joints...home Accents Or Whatever The Fuck......pure Dookie!!!everyone Should Use 'illadel Mini Mops'...lol......

6. Apel-MH

Apel-MH Senior Member

Molotow paints.

takes about 3 horus to get them going, and once there going they go like a bitch.

7. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Anyone wondering about them markwells they sell on the site...

I thought they kinda sucked pretty bad.

First, they come with paint which is straight shit, didn't flow through the marker well at all 'n left me pretty frustrated (obviously paint sucks but still). I ended up puttin some of that pen ink with dot3 in it, I had a normal sized one 'n then a fat ass one. The normal one worked okay for awhile but the nibs not very good, it like, got thrashed somehow. All the sudden the nib was all wack, i didn't write on anything that would rip it but for some reason it like, partially imploded into itself and I could still write with it but it was pretty shitty, didn't write as thick anymore. The big one wasn't even worth to try using since the beginning, it was fly testing on cardboard but it leaked through the sides like a bitch and was near impossible to use (and this is just testing it) of course I had no luck when i actually tried to use it on the street so I learned not to bother pretty quick.

I ended up givin' it away to someone 'cause I had just gotten a zig, so if your wonderin' about them markwells, don't bother, just rack a zig instead. Plus if I remember the nib didn't have that flat part on the angle so it didn't write that well.

8. crazykidideas

crazykidideas Member

9. SNIK//:NEWK

SNIK//:NEWK Member

Elmers PAINTERS suck dick!!!!! tha nibs are small and they fade hella fast!

10. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

i dont think youre supposed to tag with them........

11. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

magnums ?...u probbly jus have to break them in..you know how afer a while the nim gets all fuzzy kinda...?..instead of all sharp and shit

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  12. maso1

maso1 Senior Member

Posca's suck ass the nibs die after about two tags

13. SAID

SAID Moderator

has anyone tried the masterpeice?
    i honestly dont see what you'd use it for,
    it's too fucken mucho grande.

14. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

I'LL SECOND THAT!!! THEM FUCKIN MARKWELLS ARE WELFARE MARKERS!!!THAT'S WHY THEY GIVE EM AWAY...THE GROG IS LIKE $13.00 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT,BUT YOU GET THE GROG AND A MARKWELL FOR LIKE $13.50 OR SOMETHING.THE DESIGN IS PRETTY MEAN,BUT THE INK OR PAINT INSIDE IS DOOKIE!!STREAKS WAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH TO EVEN BOTHER USING.I USED IT ON A CLEAN WINDOW AND IT STILL STREAKED ALL CRAZY....AND THE INK/PAINT/WHATEVERTHEFUCK SHIT STARTED POURING OUT THE ENDS....PROBABLY THEEE WORST XXL I EVER USED.

15. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

i second that opinion

16. JustanObserver

JustanObserver Member

has any one try the new sharpie paint markers ???

17. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

they fucking suck

i've used gold, black, white, red and the only decent one was the red.

18. Ab()u+1234

Ab()u+1234 New Member

Sharpie magnums.OTR .060 Silver paint marker ANY METALLIC PAINT MARKER FROM OTR WILL SUCK!! And THe Apple Green Ones suck too from OTR (.060) Any sharpie sucks.JUnobo May be buffed easy but it looks and dope as fuck and it smells like ice cream:) Never Had a OTR HTB but i've heard from many ppl that they suck and they leak all over the palce when you try to get drips. Do em Dirty OUTDOoRSMAN SUCKS ASS!! it smell like shit and it fade sooo damn easy and then it gets buffed easily too! Junobo in my opinion is better than D.E.D Junobo wont fade for AT LEAST 10 YEARS and it smells good the only thing about it is that it can be scratched off no problem.

19. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I really dislike that stupid Scrawl Pen. I hate that damn thing. I'm sure some, if not most of you like it but it's just not my cup of tea.

20. harley.

harley. Senior Member

posterman 1z look fugly wen dey dry
    they go lighter like
    and chip off