Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

roaches ... are ... fast

2. kwu

kwu Senior Member

@naked.. I like that first one a lot yo keep it up
    @gerb.. those pieces are all over the place... take a step back n watch how the other kats on here have been progressing through simples and bar consistency. the throws are alright but the r aint working you dont need the extra kink in the leg... keep it up tho

3. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Junt: go simpler on your letters and thicken them up, random ass extensions and connections are weak. And for your throw, don't connect the middle line of your b to the r, it makes it look like an e. and don't do the flat top, just keep fuckin around with it.

Colors: diggin the first piece, real nice fill. just make sure you're keeping your letters evenly spread out.

Wonk: actually feeling that top piece. Your N could've used a little more room and less space on your D and E

4. gemer

gemer Senior Member

@ gerb drop all them extensions off those first flics

freestyle tryin something new
    scem.jpg
    after looking at it a couple times on here makes me hate it :(

5. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

lol, its dope broski. just gotta pay attention to the hights of those letters. i wish those lines were bars thou, i think bars would look better lol

6. gemer

gemer Senior Member

^^^haha fer sure man them letters are all different sizes....and definatly bars woulda been way better i was stoned when i did it tryin to get on a different level haha but thanks dude

7. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Just some pen freebies testing some new stuff.

IMAG0191.jpg

8. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Wonky: That top piece is interesting. I like it. Run with it. I'd like to see what you do with colors.
    Gemer: Dont hate it. I like the flowing vibe of it. I think it would work well with a Rime style to it.
    Edit:
    SynOne: Both have potential. I like the top one better, but that R needs help. The R on the bottom one is looking a bit like a B.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  9. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

I feel, you and agree with both, the top R was actually going to have to top loop like like the top of the S, but I fucked it up, can't undo the pen lol. As for the R looking like a B, I know, I just didn't give the leg enough room for the extension.

10. kwu

kwu Senior Member

gettin better skewr just watch those W's, try writing EW over n over till you find a way for them to flow

11. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

syn - that 1st one there is on a new direction imo i like it.

12. Cisco

Cisco Member

not gonna throw in colours till i get all the kinks worked out. the R turned out like shit and im still not stoked on the rest of it. crits would be appreciated.

p1131140.jpg

13. SkateJunt

SkateJunt Senior Member

14. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

Syn, try different EW like whats his face said. Try and maybe make the left bar of the W go up and right then kink left. If you know what I mean.
    And to those trying throws...try more. Do more handies. And do more simples. Throwies come wit time.

15. manchoo

manchoo Member

16. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Manch, this is NO DOUBT better than what you posted in the intermediate. Do more shit like these.

17. malto

malto Senior Member

18. SneeZ

SneeZ Senior Member

rasek, handstyles are off tha hook. And i also saw some of your posts in intermediate thread, i have to say you got some nice bombs. keep rockin on!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  19. snal

snal Member

IMAG0334.jpg
    IMAG0335.jpg
    some sketches of mine :) let the dollar circulate and hope paint comes home

20. Jake_NN_Bake

Jake_NN_Bake Senior Member