Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Reasons For A Cop To Pull A Gun On You?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by AKalien, Feb 28, 2006.

Share This Page

1. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

2. -Dank-DK-

-Dank-DK- Elite Member

fuckin any thing

they get away with every fuckin thing

3. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Fuck that Ill dip instead.

4. fitzy36

fitzy36 Senior Member

haha fuck the popo.. the best thing I've heard of doing if a cop pulls a gun or maybe even a taser, just put your hands up and scream "DON'T SHOOT I'M JUST A KID!!" (even if your older, chances are they are dumb enough to stop at least for split second) then get your ass outtttt

5. STFUPPERCUT

STFUPPERCUT Senior Member

a cop should never pull a gun on you lol, if they do its to scare the shit out of you, the fuck would they shoot you for? doing graffiti?

6. duke101

duke101 Member

A cop can pull his gun in any situation he feels like. They can just say afterwards they felt threatened or sum bullshit. If you look like your armed ,they pull it, if u try hitting them, they pull it, if you turn towards them while running away, they pull it, basically if you dont do exactly what they say, they pull it.

7. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

you whip your dick out...... they pull it

8. markingz.

markingz. Banned

a cop can pull a gun whenever he feels "threatened", so whatever that might be. DOnt make sudden movements either alot of people have been shot just becuase they flinched or something and a cop got scared

9. ShankinHank

ShankinHank Member

i took a shit on the hood of a cop car. thats a reason.

10. BORIS_MDT

BORIS_MDT Member

Unless you have an assult rifle, full body armour and thousands of rounds, I suggest you don't bother.

11. Ume

Ume Moderator

They pull guns if your gangsta enough, like me.

One time, I walked into a donut shop, and the whole place pulled their guns on me.

12. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

13. Deceptuos

Deceptuos Member

yeah well they cant climb fences can they? ): <

14. "art threat"

"art threat" Member

i was walkin to my girls house a year or two back and it was late so a cop pulled over and when he shined his lite in my face i covered my eyes and for some reason he pulled his gun out on me and told me to freeze..i bout shit my pants

15. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

you gotta jus try to asess the person.cuz you could get away with less of a charge as you couldve,or you could catch a bad one (Oscar Grant)

16. tman555

tman555 New Member

Shoot you for spraying a can?
    Naw. When they shoot, they aim to kill, not to injure.

17. SEEP

SEEP Member

aim to kill? if you are in the army, or a serious hostage situation or some shit, theyll aim to DISARM if anything, but hey, cops are here TO SERVE AND PROTECT! .......more like sit around and have nothing better to do than bust someone for expressing themselves....highschool pricks = dick head cops....= couldnt do anything else in with there life, so why not make other peoples lives suck! FUCK THE POOOLICE

18. k72

k72 Senior Member

It depends,if you're in a small town where nothing happens.They catch someone doing graff,they might pull thier guns out.In the big city,thier usually worried about other crimes.If they catch you,it's because they were in the area and saw you in the act.Like
    some of you said beawre of your surroundings.Look out for them cameras.CCTV IS A BITCH.

19. thedudeman

thedudeman Senior Member

i once had to run and hide from the police.. when they found me hiding they pulled their gun out and said come out with your hands up... so thats one reason they can pull a gun.. once your arrested keep your mouth shut and dont admit to anything... tell them your not going to talk without your parents(if your a minor) or your attorney with you... any questions they ask you just simply reply "i have my right to remain silent sir" i wouldnt suggest fighting cops but hey, maybe youll end up on worlds craziest videos one day or sumthing... give it a shot

20. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I can tell you're a logical person.