Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. NoFUckingTalent

NoFUckingTalent Senior Member

well duh, not every person on earth can be stereotyped to a T, but there is a reason people get profiled, because a lot of people fit some sort of profile....and I don't care how much anger is bottled up, there is more productive ways of dealing with it. I don't get in a lot of physical altercations simply 'cause bringing other people physical pain does not make me feel better about myself. Call me crazy, but if anything I'd rather harm them psychologically, or ignore them if they aren't worth my time. That anger can always be used to do something productive, like bomb...or sketch...or skating, or whatever the fuck you want to do to "cope"

this is the markers thread though, don't let me ruin every thread just 'cause I'm an asshole.

How many markers you guys usually roll with? I'm thinkin' 3 would be the perfect number, an ink one for hard stains/insides-preferably in a zig-type marker. Some sort of GK mop for places that are in direct sun and not buffed so much, and a smaller ink filled one for insides and more clandestine spots, maybe some dope ink colors that are slightly hard to buff. I think those small spots are pretty important for people who get up close and personal with the tag while on the street, a lot of people will ignore or not even notice a throwie off a main road, especially if its not vibrant colors and placed correctly.

2. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

modded unipaint and a pilot jumbo mainly.

does anyone know if the ink in the 4oz krink mop is the same as the one inside the markers?

3. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

nofuckingtalent-

you come to an online forum and talk shit to heads that are probably at least twice as old as you. your probably some fucking sheltered highschool kid, trying to rebel from your parents and doing graffiti.

just because you smoke weed, it REALLY doesnt make you cool

end of discussion

and does micheals really have sakuras?
    never seen em. what section if so

4. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

The sell Sakura brand paint markers, like the valve kind.

I don't think they sell sakura streaks, though

5. MontanaPainter

6. BigBlueViolence

Umm, all the paint markers in my store are near the scrapbooking section.

7. Olick

Olick Elite Member

hahhahahahahhhha i hope ur jokin kid

cuz u kno. smokin is cool yo?

he does seem to brag about doin drugs. do what you want just for yourself. quit tryin to look cool for others. or quit usin drugs as a scapegoat for ur problems

word.

8. NoFUckingTalent

NoFUckingTalent Senior Member

Its funny, because you all know absolutely nothing about me, and have already made several assumptions which have been false...so I'll let you think whatever the fuck you want about me.

Guess what, I'm totally in middle school...and yeah, I'm absolutely rebelling from my parents...

lol...oh, and my mom totally drives a van.

and wtf you mean I brag about drugs? I care less if people do drugs, or don't, I hate people who make a big deal about whether they do, or don't. Especially those who don't, and try to act all cool and better by labeling themselves as "straight-edge" just as stupid ass stoner kids enjoy being the "pot head" of their group.

I hardly even do drugs. I been sober for about a month now.

and obviously I wasn't kidding, middle school is hard guys! (...part of me wants to tell you I'm joking...but a bigger part of me doesn't care what you think my age/grade might be)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  9. Olick

Olick Elite Member

ur in middle school...

nuff said

10. Cesk

Cesk Banned

LOL!
    crash made my day with that.

-

Okay, marker talk.
    So today I racked a pentel paint marker - super silver - fine point.
    And it has the same body as a small pilot but I cant seem to open it? O_O

11. BigBlueViolence

It's probably glued on, be careful you don't break the top.

12. Olick

Olick Elite Member

ttry the reverse threading also?

13. MontanaPainter

14. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Fuckin finally!
    Thanks guys, It was reverse threaded D:
    I had to use pliers haha, I want to go rack more of these but the office depot is kind of sketchy.

15. I Hold The Throne

I Hold The Throne Member

Ok so now i starting to blend y prisa's when i drawing because ive got the basics down. I dont really know ish bout blending wit prisas or anything. All i know is to try not to let it dry before u get done or else u can see streaks in ur piece. Can someone pls help e along wit blending.

16. Olick

Olick Elite Member

youtube blendy pens.

u kno. those kid markers "blend ur markers and it always ends up the same like zomg"

lol serious. that works

17. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

Holy shit. Everybody shut the fuck up. Seriously.

God damn kids. This is a marker thread, not a "lets talk about pointless beef between sxe klids and dumb shit that no1 cares about" thread.

But im SURE u can make one for that if u want, the mods just passsed a "help with stazon mop" thread.

Absolutley. Fucking. Rediculous.

Anyways...

I rock a modded sharpie painters, bullet tip. an oink mop. and my trusty pilot. ocasionally a few others. such as a white out pen, streak,etc.

18. Cesk

Cesk Banned

I miss you muse :(

19. ILikeBombing

ILikeBombing Senior Member

In infamy, the start with Earsnot, the marker filled full of chrome-y paint/ink.
    anyone know what type of marker and/or ink he's using?

oh and i'm gunna be buying a heap of markers soon, anyone got any favorite markers/mops to buy? (including empty markers)
    and favorite inks/paints to go with them?

so far i have heaps of homemade shit
    purple krink k-71
    black krink k-60
    red krink k-60
    black pilot nearly empty and refilled with some black oink.
    black sakura solid
    heaps of thick artlines
    chrome montana goldmarker refilled with grog chrome.
    and a yellow contruction ballmarka that is like exactly the same as a dalo marker or the krink k-66.

sorry for the long ass post about it, but i'm wonderin what else i can get for somethin different.

20. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

I usually go with the 2 way glue marker w/ my ink, a mini mop(when I had ink in it last it was gold smash) for plastic or smooth surfaces, and a sharpie poster fine point poster point w/ my ink for small spots or spots for personal reference in like 20 years...And a shitload of slaps for the in between spots.

edit: Are you talking about the mop he uses on the mailboxes?