Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Zeos, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

2. SmellsBad

SmellsBad Member

on the white, twistable part of the new krylon caps there is a little ridge on the front around the hole that indicates which angle the fan will be spraying at. take a knife cut that ridge off so that the front of the cap is smooth. This destroys the fan spray and creates a really fat (relatively) round spray. I've only done it once and the spray wasn't totally circular, but if you experiment with it, I'm sure it could be.

Also, ya'll need to quit bitching and get creative. They didn't even sell fucking cap packs, much less specialized paint, back in the early 80s. Start checking caps until you find some that fit and look good and then go get 100 more.

3. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

yeah i tried modding the fan tip and it didnt have a reliable spray pattern, not like i was worried about using it anyway i just wanted to see how it would react. if i would suggest anything it would be to sand or file it down so it has a chance of turning out to be level and even.

4. Apse One

Apse One Member

Favorite ultra thin for Molotow cans???

5. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

The super mega ultra fucking baby dick thin is my favorite.

6. aiaw

aiaw Member

i got a problem... just bought my first caps and i got all female caps instead of males. is there anyway to switcha female cap to a male? dont rlly got the cash to get new caps soo any advice would really help..thanks

7. Apse One

Apse One Member

Gotta buy new caps amigo. Where the heck did you buy chica caps from?

8. aiaw

aiaw Member

********.com lol im pretty new obviously to this stuff so i got some cans and caps. couldnt find on the site what type of attachment the cans had so i just guessed and was wrong.

9. aiaw

aiaw Member

wow.... ^^^ A ^R t P r^ i m o

10. Apse One

Apse One Member

Well, your cans should've come with some stock caps??? I guess not. Order some caps boss.

11. aiaw

aiaw Member

well they came with stock ones.. i just wanted some more precise lines ya kno

12. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Stocks aren't bad thins at all,
    I actually don't think I've used a "thin" cap in my life.

13. Apse One

Apse One Member

Ironlak's Vegan caps cut it fine. With Molotow, I'd definitely swap the top. Idk how the other cans @ Rt Primo cut it.

14. skesrams

skesrams Banned

banana skinnys all the way! this is all i need. valspar changed there valve system too... ): only american can left in the game is cheapies.

15. skesrams

skesrams Banned

stock tips fuckin rule if you kno how to use them but they suck on painters touch.

16. aiaw

aiaw Member

well ive come to the conclusion after already runnin through some expensive cans practicin and fukin around im goin to the dollar store for my next cans ha...how are the caps on dollarstore stuff?any suggestions for CHEAP stuff

17. Steez

Steez Senior Member

second this one.

question; were the banana skinnies always incompatible w/ ironlak or was i just using a defective cap? I coulda sworn I was using them on ironlak a couple years ago before those pink/vegan caps started coming stock on'em..

18. RENEGADES

RENEGADES Senior Member

GREY DOTS are fresh and work on mad cans

19. NADA

NADA Member

we got O I N K yet. cheap but its pretty decent.

BTW why the fick do they censor shit on here???

20. Apse One

Apse One Member

because bombsci is a shop. Their shop is called Bomingscience. not ****art or ******** or LAunderground. These are competition. Forums are word of mouth advertising for whoever's being discussed.

(I guess LAunderground.com worx haha)