Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

last week i got jumped by four local heroes, made two of them absolutely piss then took a beating. this week i was under arrest for one count of grevious bodily harm and one count of assault occasioning bodily harm.
    and today i hear the same cunts are talking shit about smacking me around again.
    run their mouth then run to the cops fucking hideous freak cunts.

2. fonone

fonone Senior Member

Pretty sure they wouldnt go to the cops if they had beat you up as they would be getting themselves in trouble... makes no sense.

3. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

never been jumped which is suprising cuz i can be a dick haha.i think its cuz im secksy...

4. Mr.switch

Mr.switch Senior Member

na im too wanksta to get jumped..

5. stoegraffiti

stoegraffiti Member

i got jumped on friday the cheeky ass chav walked upto me and punched me in the head then pulled out a knife on me but cos i have experience runnin away from people i well outran him, just wait till my boy mike gets hold of him all 6 foot 5 and like 400 pounds of him hahaha

6. Rune1

Rune1 Member

once or twice ive been jumped once i was leaving a local club and copped a punch to the side of the face.

other time i got bottled with a empty V bottle but i fucked that dude up still and 2 of my boys bailed me to the doctors surgery cause i was bleeding a fuckload.
    ended up with stitches :(. its on my forehead.. be looking like a harry potter look alike these days.

7. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

This shit still made me laugh..

8. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Heh, Cyclone is my buddy, I remember when he told me that shit at school, he was wearing these big dark ass glasses. Thems were some good times :D

9. Woven

Woven Senior Member

You didnt get jumped...
    edit:after readin a few of the post,im wondering if my definition of being jumped is different.
    TO be jumped: Ass handed too you by more then one person...a group of people?
    To get sideblinded:Getting hit out of nowhereeeeeeeeee

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  10. 21¢

21¢ Senior Member

never been jumped luckily.. few times i'm sure i was close though

11. fitzy36

fitzy36 Senior Member

i was walking around the side of my apartment building and this gang "owns" the street next to my building..all the doors on my building were locked so of course i had to go to that 1 street to get in...basically turn the corner and a shit load of big ass guys standing right on the corner there was about 10.. they started screamin shit like "yo ***** y you walkin on dis street *****" then they fuckin charged me...i got one guy (the smallest) then one pulled a knife..thats when i said shittttt i'm out and fuckin ran to the door and locked it..i aint dying for trying to get in my damn door...

12. MiggityMAK

MiggityMAK Senior Member

so i guess i was jumped and sideblinded both at once lol... so im walkin home from work, with a shiny new sidekick lx on my belt (now we all know poor people like shiny things.. why else would i spend my whole check on a phone right??) . im walking past a rec. center with like 30-40 kids outside, i kept walking but the phone mustve caught the sun just right because halfway up the block i look back and see like a fuckin MOB like 20 maybe 30 deep walking up the street... usually, id probably have run im not fightin fuckinn 30 kids (i call em kids but some were like 18-19) but it looked like they were headed towards the poor soul kicking a soda bottle across the street, so i minded my own buisness. next thing you know i get smashed in the face... i stumble into the fence next to me. i pull my jacket over the phone so they cant pull it off, but i cant get away because im surrounded on every side, i swing ata couple of them until i have some space to get out and run like hell lol... they didnt get my phone but i dropped a $400 pair of glasses, which was actually worse:( i think they cracked a couple ribs, and i couldnt chew for a couple days, but i never went to the hospital since my job didnt have medical, and this is america, what would i be without money for fast-food and other shiny things, right???

13. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

its blindsided

14. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

got jumped twice, both at train yards, now i know to bring a little buddy with me when i go.

one time i got sucker punched when i was in high school for rippin' off a dopeboy. one punch. what i got away with was worth alot more than one punch.

15. friedchicken

friedchicken Senior Member

i was out riding one night in the hood, where the city decided to build the only decent skatepark we have in my town.

i was riding along the trails and a few b'ys (3) walked out of a hut along it and blocked my way, one of them put his hands on the bar of my bike.
    they were askin what i was up to and shit like that but it was just a set up.

luckily i had my switchblade (collectors item) cause i knew i was going to be in the hood, i pulled it out of my back pocket and flicked it open. I don't think i've ever seen anyone more bewildered in my life as the guy who had a grip on my handle bars.
    they all took a step back, and tried to play like they were just asking me for a smoke.
    I told them to get fucked and took off.

luckily where i live people like that haven't started packing weapons. or else i might have lost my bike (block8)

im glad i live in one of the least violent places in canada.

it must suck to paint in peg city is all i have to say.

16. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Most people in my town talk shit, but never actually do anything about it. I was followed home by a mob of people and I thought they had tackled my friend, so I picked up my skateboard and fucking charged them. They backed the fuck off at that point and left.

17. PeeInTheShower

how the fuck are you even able to spell? damn, my condolences.

18. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Getting jumped is like, the epitome of my town. I never got jumped cause I'd break faces, but fuccccck man, I just saw some kid get tossed into a fire and he had to get rushed to the ER at 3 am. Now that was a fight.

19. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

back in high school i got in a fight with this kid, the next day during lunch his older cousins rushed me. all i really remember is them kicking me while i was on the ground. when i came to, i walked to my gf's house to get cleaned up and i went back to school and walked right past the big group that just kicked my ass. i looked and gave them a what up and went to class. they never did go after me again. i guess they thought i took a licking the first time.

20. PeeInTheShower

older cousins? i'll guarantee the kid was muslim.

muslims fight in groups... no squads... no herds... no... packs!