Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Worst thing happend to you while bombing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by notorious_rame, Nov 29, 2009.

Share This Page

1. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Shoulda finished the outline

2. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

When you go out to do something and the color your bring doesn't show up on what your painting..:(

3. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Thats when you pick something else to paint. haha

4. Goon610

Goon610 New Member

would have, but we both said fuck it. one shot with the cops was enough.

5. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Either way if you get caught you have the paint with shit on the wall.. haha

6. Goon610

Goon610 New Member

haha. a 435$ throwie + a night jail.

7. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

i woke up and realized i wasn't bombing.

syke, in freshman year i hit a couple walls adjacent to stairs, and when i got to the top of the stairs i kicked a trash bucket over.

a day later when i thought i was good, i got called down the police officers room, shitting bricks, about to confess to everything, we watched the video, and he goes, "look familiar?", it was me ninja kicking the fuck out of the garbage can. somehow the angle of the camera didn't catch the handstyles.

8. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

I went out to hit a spot like a block away from my house with the UI homies.
    this is during the winter so its dark and cold as balls.we get to the spot,which is along the tracks,an get set up. closest to the light is MOTA, then HEXO,POET and finally me at the end. they all start their shit and I realize I cant see a damn thing.
    not like its "dark but my colors are visible.."
    but more like "its dark and I cant tell if the paint is hitting the wall or my hand.."
    so I fumble through my two letter assuming that when I stop an start its more in the same place,run around for a bit more,an then head home.

when we went to get flics in the morning,BOOM-clean MA two letter from MOTA,BOOM- solid outline by POET,BOOM-HE two letter from HEXR an then at the end theres the light an dark green fucking mess.
    no visible letters,
    no identifiable outlines really,just a fucking mess.
    everyone wanted to make a joke but they just sort of stayed quiet..

9. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

If you were painting trackside then that probably wasn't dog poop, dude...

10. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

lol i feel once an my hand landed in dog shit..anouher time my boy was walkjing an slide like 2 feet from stepin in shit while walkin down a hill back to hs an the shit was all over the back of his pants lol..had a good laugh from that

11. Care 1 303

Care 1 303 New Member

Ok went to spray a wall spray nozzle facing wrong way all in da face.... That was bad but then fell down the ladder ok only to have ruined a well nice pair of shoes too.... Lol and bruises all over quite high up

12. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

What a dumbass

13. k'n1ve

k'n1ve Senior Member

one time bombin a little old house next to the freeway with my boys olbek and smear3...I go over to look at what sme is workin on and i look into the window above what he was doin...no shit a fucking white silhouette of a man coming toward us. I looked away because i didnt wanna believe my eyes, looked back and it was still coming. i never believed in ghosts but this shit fuckin shook me hard. I had to sit and syke myself out of what i saw to even continue lol...

Another time i sprayed directly into my eyeballs but i was drunk

14. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

PCP does wonders huh?

15. RhazecK

RhazecK New Member

Stepped into a swarm.. and just notice when the ants starts to bite me...

16. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I got caught. /thread.

17. Buff This

Buff This Member

Oh man, this is all hilarious.

If you go to a wall and your colors are too similar to really paint anything filled in. Big tall tags are the way to go. You won't get buffed since it's not worth their time to paint over something that is barely there.
    You'll still get ups for the cuttiness.
    Hallows are always a good option as well.

18. kitesforsale

kitesforsale New Member

I died.lol

19. Jive_

Jive_ Member

My worst time was when I tried to sneak out of my apartment to go bomb with some friends, had about 600 bucks worth of paint and other supplies, my dad caught me on the way out, took my backpack, and sprayed all of the paint out of every single can outside in the air on the balcony, then threw all my caps in the toilet and flushed them, emptied out all of my grog paint, then grounded me for 2 months. :(

20. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

It was for the best, man.
    Graffiti is dangerous and illegal.