Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Real Liquor Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jul 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

lol hes right tho. I made me a few cocktails with it, idk if they have names but I did 2oz brandy, coke, and a splash of grenadine with a splash of bitters, it was pretty good. Then tried it with pineapple orange juice grenadine and lime juice and the first one sucked, but the next to were pretty good

2. STOXY

STOXY Senior Member

should drink dark rum with a energy drink that shit is nice

3. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

...and you should drink a bunch of anti-freeze in break fluid

4. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Yeaa same here not drinking through the week anymore for me. Just wish i didn't miss it

5. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

6. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

no beer last night so busted out the black grouse,had around half a bottle, id definatly recommmend it as a blended whisky, nice charcoal flavour.

7. cause

cause Senior Member

I mess with Mickeys beer all day! rarely do I drink liquor as I just hate the taste of most alcohol. So the other night I was out having a good-ass time with friends drankin some drinks, and ended up taking a 2x shot of 151 (disguised as Capt. Mo) then I go outside and step in a puddle that fully submerged my god-dang new Supra skyboots! Ha I came back into the bar like "dude I fuckin stepped in a hole!" Everyone had a great laugh at my expense and I think I will be sending these formerly wet boots back to East bay for an exchange! (uh yea they hurt my feet id like another pair please!)

8. STOXY

STOXY Senior Member

yo 151 and captain mo is nice man whys tere bare hate for rum

9. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

haaaaaa fucked up the supras?! That sucks man!!!! I woulda been laughin at yo ass too, it hasnt even rained in a few days

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  10. jveexoxo

jveexoxo New Member

11. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I should rephrase..I try to not drink more than 2 days a week but so far I'm failing..ahahaha

12. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

lmao I got shitfaced last night, got a split a six pack of the new seirra nevadas. Its a rye based beer, and its pretty good I got some more for tonight and ill take a pic a little later. Also had 2 tall cans of mickeys. Called it in early though, had no luck with the ladies

13. cause

cause Senior Member

had 2 mickeys 40s for breakfast n got a 6 pack of coors.. ended up at the beach and the water rushed up and get my other supras!!!! ha im just a drunken stoner idiot sometimes! then ended up eating most of a 12 taco box... woke up and was like F*CK!!! What day is it,, hahahaha now im at work feeling like I want some more brews.. ahhh i hate liquor ill stay chained to a beer!

14. cause

cause Senior Member

15. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Eh...cool story? Don't really care for your shoes after beim off your head..take it to the general thread or whateva. This thread is for what your drinkin not what you are wearin.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  16. cause

cause Senior Member

na man i got drunk n trashed my shoes.. not that everyone cares.. whatever i have hella fun drinkin n dont care what happens..
    but i do beer over alcohol..

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

18. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

@cause haaaaaaa!!!!!! 2 pairs of supras in 2 months or what?!

still on that ruthless rye. Its good beer, I recomend it if yall tryina get a sweet buzz
    0226120011.jpg
    0226120012.jpg

19. cause

cause Senior Member

Looked around a little for the Rye.. no luck just yet! I was gonna mention 4loco.. Tony beat me to it.

i dont really like alcohol, honestly because it is so gross tasting that chugging a shot can potentialy lead to gagging and throwing that nasty shizz up. but i can say i do enjoy getting trashed of some REAL Liquor., i get drunk and easily convinced to do things; if I, at the time think they will be fun! Last time I was alcoholic drunk, I kicked cars parked on my street from taking my spot! I think I may have even tapped some rides with my truck cuz I was mad! ha I need a babysitter when I drink cuz i have way too good a' time. oh and because I am 250+lbs I get a little hulkish and feel i will stomp yo ass so, i have little boundry! hhmmm some peeps begin to know they need to stay away from danger drink (liquor)

20. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

pfffff

dark rums needs nothing but ICE, 360% WORRRRD