Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Krylon 360 Help?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Justinm, Oct 18, 2008.

Share This Page

1. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

fucking i hate this shit, i might as well buy a female to male transformer, so i can just refill my axe bottles cause the caps fuck me over sometimes.

2. mclovin14211

mclovin14211 Guest

you can modify the 360 tips by simply cutting the white rectangle off, or miter cutting the edges. works for me everytime

3. RustySpoon

RustySpoon Senior Member

Sometimes it sprays almost like a heart instead of a circle when i do that though.

4. Mister.Miyagi

Mister.Miyagi Member

i tried fucking with it for a bit.. but then i was like fuck it its a waste its waaaaayyyy to wack now.. thats my 2 cents.

5. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

6. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

take a razor and shave off the rough parts on the white rectangle thing... it'll spray semi normal.

7. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

i cant find a forum on this but are colour place cans anygood for bombing, the cheap ones u get at walmart

8. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

they work... its gonna stay up but if it gets buffed it will easily get buffed and it has a longer drying time and a terrible cap. go with rustoleum if you can get it

9. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

ya i can get rustos, i like the ones with 25% more paint. i never tried colour place and didnt know if it was worth it

10. knac

knac New Member

Personally I never really liked krylon anyways even before the 360 caps came out, you want good paint go get some montanna, molotow, tremclad, or rusto

11. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

12. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

i should rely make a thred on how to mod these the right way but i dont want to waste my money on krylon watery shit dick paint...

13. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

colour place is good onley with fat caps with skinneys its hard to not to get drips espeically with gloss white its liike fucking breast milk (yes your not the onley one who sucked your moms tits ;)]

14. JE-KI

JE-KI New Member

switch th fukin cap

15. Jaset

Jaset Senior Member

you can pull the little white part out of the cap it will make smaller lines except paint will splatter everywhere

16. G_CAL

G_CAL Senior Member

Yea i bought one about a week ago and it's fucken gay !
    I don't like the cap it's all rectangle and fat .
    Don't reccommend it !
    Stick with ironLak er something

17. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Don't waste money. Draw a picture of the steps perhaps? Or if you know anyone who bothers wit them get them to give you an empty. Of course this is if you can be bothered..heh

18. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

View attachment 74055

This is what it looks like after, i might steal a can of krylon to make a thread on how to make it and how it sprays

19. spookza2

spookza2 Senior Member

go on this website an order some ironlak or whatever there called they're like 4.25 they're cheap and really good and then just get some caps whichever you prefer

20. "MONSTER"

"MONSTER" Member