Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Thread Suggestions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Jun 9, 2008.

Share This Page

1. AnoniMus

AnoniMus Member

I tried to start a thread in the tools and tips about racking, dunno where it is or if it has been approven but it would be nice to be told wether its bin approvn or not...that way i can stop looking for it!

2. RX-1

RX-1 Member

can you make a thread for toy product review?
    i have all this critiqued info about proddy that i need to tell someone but i don't have the thead!

3. Fube

Fube Elite Member

tools and tips rx.

4. Shoook

Shoook Senior Member

.what about a toy vid thread

5. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

there's one about stores which ios where most of the racking tips go
    Or in the markrs, inventory thread, or wherever on tools and tips.

and the toy vid thread sounds like a good idea
    Except I could see too many people showing their faces

6. Shoook

Shoook Senior Member

but see if you acually that toy that your ganna show your face on the website your stupid so that wouldnt be the websites falt it would be theres

7. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Yeah you're right
    Go for it

8. Shoook

Shoook Senior Member

well its not really up to me other wise there would have been one already lol

9. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Why you got into graff?

10. smiley 13

smiley 13 Member

why dont you put a coherent sentence together ? lol, jk

11. n0va

n0va Member

I want the "prepare" battle thread approved that DEAR submitted a few days ago to be approved.... its my first battle... its a handstyle battle and it seems like nobody is paying any attention to it.................

And another question that I have is, who approves the toy battles because I would reallly like to send them a pm and ask what's going on....

Thanks for any help you may have for me...

Preesh

12. Fube

Fube Elite Member

i dont really go into the "toy battle" forum. but i shall to approve some shit there. sorry mane.

13. ~~>ANTIK<~~

~~>ANTIK<~~ Senior Member

www.50mmlosangeles.com

check their gallery... they hav thousands of names of people from LA... if u find ur name click on it... if thers HELLA pix of dat name den dat name is probably a no-no

14. Zire

Zire Senior Member

we have toy forum and we have the big boy forum. But no forum for people in between. ive seen loadsa times people who aren't toy but not quite big boy standard post in the toy forum and have people who have just started writing crit there work. It would be nice if they could have advice from people roundabouts the same level. just a suggestion.

15. letsgobombin

letsgobombin Senior Member

we tried that, it was called the steppin up thread, try searching it. the problem is that you get alot of people that arent at that level posting in their, some just dont know how good they are but alot are just cocky and think theyre better than they actually are. maybe one day it'll work but i cant see that happening, youre better off posting in the toy thread and hopefully you get acknowledged by someone of similar level or higher to crit you. not all toys dont know what theyre talking about though, you shouldnt completely disregard someones comment just because theyre worse than you, its observation.

16. Zire

Zire Senior Member

Oh okay i get your point. Nah i weren't talking from personal experience, im a mega toy. It was just something i noticed since ive been a member on this site. come to mention it i think i have actually seen the steppin up thread. Thnkas for the reply anyway

17. Fube

Fube Elite Member

btw, there is an old graff term "knight" that was deemed for a writer that is above toy but not yet advanced enuff or considered a king. but a lot of stuff is accepted in the advanced thread it just has to be decent. go in there, post something and if u get ass fucked then u are not ready to post there. but in my opinion u should know even before u post there. its just like the streets, u go put your retarded toy shit there and more sooner then later it WILL get dissed. if its decent at least u just get side busted. haha.

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

can batman be incharge of the super fag thread, his sigs to small to fit in all the bitches

19. Batman_Onest

Batman_Onest Banned

I sure as hell approve of this idea.

20. Fube

Fube Elite Member

super fag thread FTW.