Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Junobo Mops. Any good?

2. sallybsk

sallybsk Senior Member

you mean the ones from their site(prefilled with their shit)? or are you just talking to about the paint?
    is junobo paint any good? yes.
    you have to learn how to use it at first though, if you're used to inks in mops.

3. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Pre made Mops, dude.
    should've clarified.

4. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

It seems like you don't take shit from people, EJ.exe, good job.

5. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

^^^gota admit i loled at that pic too....^^seconded

6. sallybsk

sallybsk Senior Member

sorry man :\
    don't know.

7. EJ.exe

EJ.exe Senior Member

I just got one today, I love it too man! Haha since I got it I keep trying to think of new stuff to do with it!

Got a question though, it looks refillable.. is it?

no reason to man. I spent the first 15 years of my life taking shit from people, I'm done with it :)

8. skwidboy

skwidboy Member

yeah its refillable put the cap on really tight and twist to the right. i need to make some red ink to put in mine. what color is yours?

9. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

may be a stupid question but has anyone tried cattle markers out? its basically i giant oil based paint stick, im imagining a super sized markal. am i mistaken? alot of artist use them with oil pastels. but they say their weather resistant and permanent...

10. EJ.exe

EJ.exe Senior Member

plain black, I'm still just working on my handies, they look really nice with the krink. much better than a plain sharpie or my mop, the chisel tip is nice :)

another question, probably pretty obvious. can I refill a black marker with a different color ink? would I just have to flood the nib with water a few times or what?

11. skwidboy

skwidboy Member

i would probably get a new nib if i was using a different color but thats just me. i havent refilled mine at all.

12. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

After using a marker/mop with black ink you pretty much have to change out the nib unless your using like a dark violet. And for the ink/paint remeber that the base of most of these liquids are alcohol/acetone/xylene/oil/ and water won't clean anything off that good so it might be good to have a solvent around while messing with those chemicals just incase there is a messy situation. Also if your not familiar with making your own inks chech the ink recipe thread cause I don't want to you to join the many saying "I jst finished my dope ass staining ink of... Acrylic paint 38 1/2 pens 7 cups of alcohol and dot 3 brakefluid, and the best part is the drips omg" So ya peep it.

13. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

so, could i use like acetone to clean off my mohair nib?

14. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

I've got a few and they are total shit, man.
    Their consistency is too soft, they're really streaky.

15. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

I definately recommend carrying purell around, makes shit sanitary and you can wash ink and paint off your hands quickly when you need to

16. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

thats good to know...now what gets krink off of dogs? i spilled my krink bottle while refilling and the little fucker was right under me...now i got a tan and chrome dog...kinda dope...HELP

17. brandonb5269

brandonb5269 Senior Member

pics or shens 0__o

haha ide say go give him/her a bath and then brush the shit outa him/her

18. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Worst comes to worst you can just shave it

19. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

i know its been asked a few time but never saw an answer, any one use those montana hardcore markers yet??
    the reason i asked is because i read that its waterproof water-based ink and i just dont see how that works, its base is water but its waterproof? can someone clairify?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  20. Basic954

Basic954 Senior Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :d