Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Weed is the answer, rots.
    Lots of weed.
    Life can still be good

2. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Life is good.
    Y'all need to step your game up and realize it's all on you how you feel.
    You're only going to be happy if you realize that you can make yourself happy, and that you want to be happy.

3. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

I'm usually pretty happy.
    One of my problems is: I had to quit smoking weed, Vagrant.

4. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

5. actlikeyouknow

actlikeyouknow Senior Member

its not hard to stop smoking pot, its hard to stop wanting to smoke pot. theres worse things than that, ive been in a similar situation for awhile now. theres always beer

flawless victory knows the deal. i wouldnt say life is good, but it is what it is. if you want real changes in your life you cant just talk about them youve gotta be about them.

6. Backalley Abortion Doctor

I had to quit smoking for work. It's not that big of a deal to me, bud isn't that great. But as of how the last week's been, it would seriously fucking help.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
  7. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

Smoking bud is so much better if you seperate it out such as a few times a week. Everyday gets old and kills the high, also makes you not want to function without being high.
    Anyways if some of you are still contemplating suicide then go ahead and make way for the rest of us. I know that sounds harsh but if you are really going to toy around with a gift as great as life then you dont deserve it to begin with. But if you do get to this point try just getting away, go be a beach bum for a month, atleast thats my plan.

8. charles bronson

charles bronson Senior Member

this is a good thread idea for sure. i had a girl i was dating try to do it. luckily i rushed over called the medics and she survived. now she is really greatful she did. got into AA and is doin much better. just an example that even when people try at the end they are glad they didnt. keep your heads up out there and please dont ignore threats or warning signs, its not always just all talk.

9. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Let's make this clear for a sec:

Telling anyone to 'go ahead and do it' in this thread, will result, in some form of ban, if I see it. Immediately, no questions asked; NOT the place for smart ass, witty 'be a G like me' comments.

10. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

damn dude that's messed up, if you ever need some help you know I got ya. matter of fact I'll be in Clayton, near STL this summer, so i might try to hit you up.

11. Amanda Reckonwith

Amanda Reckonwith Member

12. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Do you guys ever dream about committing suicide? Lately i've been doing it a lot.

13. Siner

Siner Senior Member

I don't really dream about it, more just daydream and fantasize about it what it would be like if I was gone.

14. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

when i think about the future it makes me want to kill myself.
    i mean, eventually, my body is gonna be overcome with medical problems, and i'm going to have to undergo some pretty ridiculous things in order to keep it working correctly. i'd rather just save myself the trouble, you know?

but i'd never do it for real. it just seems like the better decision.

15. Decide

Decide Senior Member

i did suicide today

16. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Be a G like me

17. Baron

Baron Moderator

That's why I have a "shit-hits-the-fan plan". If I come to the point where I am wanted by no one, my life is on a one way street to no where and I am completely unattached to everything I will make my way to the other side of the country. Some of the cities I would hit would be Denver, Seattle, San Francisco and by the end of it all I would probably end up in Minneapolis/St. Paul or Chicago.

18. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

yo same shit here..just hours thinking about all that depressing shit..

19. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i hate it when people say shit like this

if you kill yourself its not like you're going to have a national holiday named after you
    you're friends and family will be hurt, and may think about you for a few years, some might get a tattoo to honor you if you weren't a jackass, but given enough time most of the people who knew you will completely forget about you.
    Theres plenty of people i know that killed themselves that i haven't thought about for years until just now when i thought about it for the purpose of this post.
    I guess what i'm trying to say is killing yourself is the most pathetic and weak thing you could ever do.
    Unless you do it like a budhist and set yourself on fire in a public place. That's fucking hardcore.

20. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

^^gives me a great idea..