Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Black FE2's are ultimate... black that logo out son! And get a black soft release for the shutter button! pimp that shit out.

2. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

my new used cmaera came in the mail today but i had to sign for it and i wasnt home so i have to wait till the 4th. to pick it up at the post office...But i am curious if we have decided on a theme for the next battle...if not i'd like to suggest a night photo just to see what the rest of you come up with and also to see what i can come up with.we have some cool buildings that at night are lit up kinda neat... I'm just acheing to try this thing out... so far I'm not thrilled with my film ive been getting developed,hence why youve not seen any of it i just wish there was was someone near me that had film camera experience,because the fine folks at the camera shop are less compassionate to my inexperience than you guys are.but i keep on getting rolls developed and continually dissapointed,but i havent done any night shots as of yet...once i get something i can be halfway proud of i'll post but so far it's all terrible...

3. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

What do you mean the guys aren't as compasionate as we are? Do they talk shit? If so, I'd dick punch them.

And I dunno', pretty much ALL my shots are at night. I like the battles because they force me to do new things.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  4. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

no man it's like always this old lady ,who i suspect knows less about photography than I.all she ever says is like check out some forums ,buy some books,blah,blah blah...and when i ask if there is anyone else that can help me she's like every one else is busy with other customers...maybe i need to find another shop,perhaps.okay thats what I'll do... the pictures turn out all right it just doesnt have the same feel as.twiddling with the exposures myself..theres really not much difference between getting them developed at walmart,Walgreens or at "city" camera all though they say were tons better than the one hour photo places.all ive experienced is the same amount of customer service,not much difference and for the money jeeze i've already burned through 10 rolls 2 rolls were blk and white thats already like 120 bucks just in film and development...I can see why digital was put to use...I think I'm just used to seeing the clear picture on a big screen and not this grainy crap when I scan it, or a tiny 5x7...my wife says theyre good but i know you guys would say different though. I need to go to sleep. gnite

5. zio

zio Senior Member

back alley, im guessing you had to fix the distortion on that house photo, in post?
    nice.

i never realized why AK was always annoyed with the distortion, now i kind of understand.

6. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Nope, I didn't do any post processing to it other than lighting up the right side of it, since one of the lights illuminating it was out. Other than that, I didn't do anything

7. zio

zio Senior Member

took the photo from a far with a long lens?

edit: i was also thinking of straight blacking out the markings right on the body(good thing ive only used tape for now)
    ...its just the came out with a newer model Canon S91 and im thinking of trading it in or just selling it.
    apparently its even better at low light and it actually has HD vid which i always wanted on a P&S
    oh and that jog wheel at the back, it doesnt spin as freely anymore which was one of the main complaints about the previous (my) model S90

and my Canon XS just came in from repair!(2nd time) will be picking that up later today after work...hope it fucks up again ;)
    wish me luck guys

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  8. Backalley Abortion Doctor

9. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

Makes me wanna go take some architecture shots.. Might head out tomorrow/tomorrow night if there's not a storm
    /nopussytorainbutwindisabitch

Also, those shots of my cameras were taken in a lightbox I made today. I'll post up a photo later, it was a good bit of fun. Haven't got any material for the top yet so I just left it open and pointed a shoot-through umbrella into it with a Sigma EF-530
    Good little project.

10. VAsucks

VAsucks Senior Member

i dont understand how the new canon sensor can be so big....

cucuui what particularly about your film is not turning out well?

11. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

12. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

It'll be used for NASA and shit I reckon.

13. zio

zio Senior Member

so.. that vs the best camera+ best lens...

...and it probably cost as much as a luxury car

ohh btw, canon did just come out with an new camera!
    60D right in between the 0D and Rebel lineup if im not mistaken

14. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

yep. same old shit though.

15. ares

ares Elite Member

Thats what I was thinking.

16. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4152_4953120790_b51e70fd6d_z.jpg
    havent posted a decent photo in here in ages... finally got some editing program on my computer again.

17. SAID

SAID Moderator

try to straighten it out..
    itll make your photograph look 5345237896 times better

18. cocacola

cocacola Senior Member

19. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Aright. I just ordered an SB-600, as well as a set of flash triggers.

20. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Holla if you have any questions about them...