Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Real Liquor Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jul 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. charles bronson

charles bronson Senior Member

im not a big fan of liquor. i guess i have never developed a taste for it. but beer on the other hand.

some of my current favorites right now are:

brooklyn black. (until the weather warms up)

rouge yellow snow ipa

smuttynose porter

dogfish head midas touch

fatheads (brewed by rouge for them) poseidons punishment

sierra nevada celebration

dogfish head fort barleywine

oaked arrogant bastard

and brewdog sink the bismark which i have only gotten to taste since it has to be imported to the us. goddamn that shits like drinking 80 proof liquor haha

2. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I've always wanted to try the brewdo that was super high % but it's waay over $100 for a bottle here. i kno a place going to get some in but i don't think i could outlay that much for some beer.

wanted to try many of the beers you've mentioned but we don't get the best stock of usa beers here...and when we do they are fucking expensive when i know you pay a lot less. ah wells.

3. toopski

toopski Guest

haha i know man ive met a lot of 73a, aod, aft, rcf, hcp, rs alot of them guys either met them while out painting or thru mates

i goto the same tafe as Doles AOD

nah just saying WOW coz some ppl i know r friends with them

also met some of cfk and see it on my way 2 tafe everyday

4. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

5. twisties

twisties Elite Member

mmmm 6.5% is nice.

I bought the normal 5% the other day..carton for $40.

6. toopski

toopski Guest

VODKA ALL DAY FOR ME BRO

fking anything with vodka and im set

7. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

rum and cokes
    or straight tanqueray

who fucks with tequila? i FUCKING hate the pseudo vaniila taste i find it has. never tried authentic tequila im told it taste way better then the shit that made in north america.

8. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

it's all made in north america-----mexico.

there are just better brands than others. if you have something 100% agave, it's better than shit like cuervo or sauza. try a nice chilled don julio and it might change your mind on tequila.

9. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

Ayyoh!
    Ive recently been put on house arrest,which is gonna turn into probation and they test me,so Im gonna have to make love to my sweet baby gir mary jane much less often now.
    On the other hand,alchohol doesnt stay in your system long :D
    I usually prefer liquors,especially sake,or UV just cuz its tasty but it never seems to hit. .but theres somethin nice about sippin a pisto while your out painting.
    Im curious what is the most unique beer youve tasted,what would you reccommend,why?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  10. twisties

twisties Elite Member

you know there is a tequila/beer? that ain't bad. tequila gives me the worst hang overs so i don't even bother with it but that beer it's aiight.

unique beer...mmm...prolly a few. One off the top of my head was a banana flavoured beer, pepper berry beer, rasberry beer, vodka beer (yuck), apple beer, whiskey beer...mmm, i could go on. there is one beer that is drunk when you are mourning the loss of someone..

11. toopski

toopski Guest

me n some maroi mates were smashing tequila petron last week stuff is mad

alize is also a nice drink straight or mixed

12. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

i bought this green tea beer once it was a 40 ounce and 6 percent i was drunk at the time drinking it and i remeber saying this shit is goood

13. my.favorite.addiction

hm,coo I love green tea ice cream an shit so Ill have to peep the scene. .

14. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

North american tequila is gross..patron isnt bad but that shit is mad expensive. I had this shit in mexico that was basically tequila but it was called mezcal or something to that extent..had a little worm in it. that stuff was good.

15. toopski

toopski Guest

ive heard of that thing with the worm in it but havent tried it yet

had some bacardi 151 omg strongest legal stuff u can buy in australia and boy does it fuck you up

16. pay_for_your_sins

pay_for_your_sins Member

beer = labatts blue, or molson canadian
    liqour= gin and strawberry banana kiwi juice or cranberry juice. gin of choice is tanqueray

but ill drink pretty much anything

17. toopski

toopski Guest

thats the way

18. my.favorite.addiction

@toopski: Did you light it?
    the first time I ever got on my swerve it was 151,I was able to get a lot of it down but it hit hard by the end a the night. .

19. toopski

toopski Guest

i was smashed from cheap club drinks and a mate bought me the shot @ some pub in the city so idk i remember being told i passed out after it and my mate was slapping me and i still didnt wake up

20. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I saw some green tea liquor the other weekend..I wanna get a bottle of that stuff and see what it's like.