Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

I feel suicide is selfish and pathetic. How can you do that to your loved ones? You are merely transferring your pain onto others. It solves nothing. There is ALWAYS a way through depression.

These are my opinions, let them offend you if you want, but don't try to talk to me about Psyk and Boner, I knew them and it doesn't change my opinion one bit.

2. Decide

Decide Senior Member

finally

3. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

Truth. Screw suicide, there's always a way out, that's what I always say too. I don't have many people who I can associate myself with daily but shit if I did I'd have shudders knowing they're not there anymore because they committed suicide... just have some concern and regard about what and how you're going to affect lives around you after your life is gone, it makes a huge difference. What if every time you and your boys had a session that you guys always run every other day and now that you're gone, those guys don't even chill no more and even if they do kick it once in a while, it'd be brutal to run a session without having you around in the rotation right? Plus how do you think they'd react if your name ever came up during that or whenever? Trust me, if you don't want to be put in all those shoes, then don't put anyone else in those shoes either.

4. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

These kids just going on about their depression and shit as if it's killing them. This sounds cheesy and played out but seriously, think of the fucking kids in africa. They get through day to day, why can't you?

Go to councilors, get out and do things, go for walks, take photographs, see the beauty in life. Get off this suicide trend, it don't make you a martyr, it just makes you look like a coward in my eyes.

5. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

Yeah, good looks on the suggestions 'cause most of those things are what I do too - photography, sketching, going for walks and stuff, just not going to counselors ever 'cause like I said problems go deeper and deeper and they just won't understand. I just look at this thread to come and just talk about reality a bit 'cause not everything in life is "unicorns and rainbows" as she'd say so I come in here to help out people and at the same time recluse a bit. Talking is always a good way to get stuff out, and A.K. as much as I respect you, I'd say some of us on here do a job as counselors helping out people just like how you are too, by telling them that it's weak to end yourself, I guess I'm just using a more subtle tone.

6. Siner

Siner Senior Member

You do have some good points, but what you have to realize is that for alot of people, depression IS killing them, it's so destructive to their daily lifes that when thought of ending their own lives come into their heads, thats pretty much whats killing them.

I wanna come in here to help people throught there problems, cause if we can help save one life whats the harm of that. And awesome posts bilal_tariq, hope your doing alright, your posts are really insightfull.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this PBS documentary that I watched on TV a couple of years ago, I thought it was really good, it's pretty long but if you want to understand depression, I definetly recommend you watch it, it's in 9 parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9951IX6hos

7. KidN

KidN Member

It's not selfish if your reason for suicide is the fact that no one loves you.

8. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

^Is it fucked up that that made me laugh?

9. Worms

Worms Guest

suicide is in my head daily...i always envision just ending my shit its fuckd and lately ive been seeing some weird shit....like shadows and blurry figures of animals and bodies my parents r threatenin to kick me out if i dont go to counseling but i dont feel like talkn to some snobby bitch who could give a fuck less

10. Siner

Siner Senior Member

Dude, you might not think that a counseler doesn't give a fuck about your situation, but maybe they can offer some suggestions about things that you could change in your life to make it better. I mean even if you could talk about your situation more in here maybe we could even offer some suggestions to you.

11. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

Who the fuck are you?

12. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

kidn you're right, in most suicide cases, the person felt like not even their parents cared about them. and did you know the root of depression, committing of violent and non violent crimes, bad parenting, and self destructive drug use, usually comes from lack of love from their parents? i know we can all kid with our friends and say "what? your parents didn't love you or something?" but see here, it's no bullshit. talk to any addict that has hit rock bottom and turned their life around, and they'll tell you themselves that they used their parents not being there EVERY SINGLE TIME as a justification for drug use and other crime. and obviously, your parents can't drop whatever they're doing all the time to come help you when you need it, but when people have self destructive behavior where they feel like there's no hope, they'll use anything they can as an excuse..

and siner, sorry to say, but counselors don't care. i know this personally. i was court ordered as a kid to see a counselor and whenever we had nothing to talk about he'd bring up shit like "and how did you feel that your dad was always at work? did you feel like that made him a bad father" and i thought to myself, "holy shit, this guy will say anything to fill up these 45 minutes"

edit:and food for thought. ak47, no way in hell can you compare africa to america. we are promised so much in america, and when we feel like those promises of "freedom" aren't fulfilled, and we can't trust our own authority, our own higher power, that we feel like the reason to live is to fight the government by destroying ourselves. to show authority that we "stand out" in a sense. some people figure that suicide is fame, and they'd rather rest in fame than work the everyday 9 to 5 and abide by bullshit laws which everyone (everyone being the average joe citizen) realizes are unfair, but choose to do nothing but obey. some people don't stand for it.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  13. Siner

Siner Senior Member

I guess I see what you mean by most people who commit suicide have no love from there parents.For alot of people like me, and other people who have posted in here who are surrounded by love in their families, it's doesn't matter at all, we still feel depressed as fuck. No amount of love can seem to change that. And I wasn't saying counselers give a fuck, I was just saying that they could hopefully offer you some suggestions if your depressed.

14. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Someone with an opinion. Who the fuck are you?

15. Backalley Abortion Doctor

16. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

17. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Two years ago.

And I've never seen you post a picture of, anything.

18. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

I could post something from 4 years ago that can kill that, shut up.

19. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

I am not dead

20. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member