Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I decided to not go to school today, because we're just reviewing for the final, and I already aced the practice one anyway. Tomorrow's my last day of class until August 25th I believe.
    I just have no idea what I'll do for summer, other than learn piano and paint really.

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

3. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

4. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

whha thats dope dude. your like an arabic revok

5. PermanentMarkers

PermanentMarkers Senior Member

Wtf is with environmental expos promoting the use of spray paint... that shit is terrible for the environment. They had one in my town with live painting as well...

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

they're bringing us mtn94 which is ozone friendly and cfc free and stuff iunno... I just found an excuse to chill, take my time and give hyper realistic graff a first try. how's that sound? and what a nice touch that it's all for free :)

7. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

yo so a few of my buddies (who dont write) got me freaked out about the cops. they were telling me that somebody they know got invesigated and charged for ONE bomb. I realize thats rediculous but how long will it be before the cops start noticing your shit and start looking for you. I dont live in a town with a big population and very few (if any) writers.

8. PermanentMarkers

I doubt spray paint is actually threatening the environment though, unless it started getting used alottt more. And i'm pretty sure all spray paint is cfc free... seeing as there is laws against them. But there is still plenty of other chemicals. And no i'm not a hippie. I'm an alchemist

9. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

^^so you can turn lead into gold?

anybody here play guitar... and want one? ive got MAAAAAAAAD scrap parts and need to get rid of them. i already have too many guitars anyway, so i dont need to build them to keep. Im down to build somebody a 6 string, and custom paint it, just throw some cash my way, alot of the parts ive purchased over the many many years. also have way too many pc parts if somebody needs something. can also build a dope linux box for you unless you are gay and want windows on it, then i guess i can do that too. i have some nice cases, but ive been trying to get rid of a brand new cooler master centurion 5 for a long time, i (surprisingly) havent taken the stock fans out yet, so they are still brand new as well.

and get rekt, no matter whether they are looking for YOU or not, chances are that if you are up, every other writer that your local pd has questioned has been shown pictures of your work, so they may not know your real name, but they do have flicks of your shit on file. ive posted a few pieces of legal advice in the toy questions thread as well as this one, so just browse back 10-15 pages on both and youll probably find an answer if you have anymore about it. just dont get caught red handed, on camera, or snitch on yourself, and you'll be fine.

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  10. PermanentMarkers

I can turn weed and butter into weed butter into nanaimo bars. My lifes greatest creation. Alchemy is all small steps transforming what you have. Ultimate goal is lead to gold sure, but this is as close as i've got.

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

have you ever played an 8 stringer man? I'm a metal head, and I'm used to seeing bands play 7 stringer which I find harder than usual, then a while ago, my buddy tells me he got himself an 8 stringer and shows me a video of himself shredding like fuck on it ! lol

12. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

yeah, i have a 7 and an 8, they arent harder to play per se, they actually give you a hell of alot more options. like on a standard six string you have e-a-d-g-b-e, on a 7 you have b-e-a-d-g-b-e, and etc., it changes the way you look at the fretboard in terms of movement, but they obviously have wider necks, and it takes a little getting used to. but i really dont like playing them all that much. one of my old bands played in drop A, but i rarely would play my 7 or 8 on stage, more strings/lower tunings doesnt make it heavier. ive played shows with bands that tuned up to drop Eb, and they were sooooo god damn heavy. but i like keeping them around, even though they dont get used much, for recording.

13. ribcage

ribcage Banned

14. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

wow people can be lil bitches on bombingscience

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

shit weedeater, yeah i didnt know 8 stringers were that popular or common, I always though 7 stringers were rare, those 8 stringers just whipped me away haha
    my old band and I were used to play in a step down mostly, we used to do prog metal, I was the drummer at the time. huge ass set with splashes and tambourines and chinas and whatnot. you know the whole monster double pedal metal kit haha
    damn i miss drumming :'(

16. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

i play geetar. havent much lately though.

17. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

yeah phat, my buddy used to be able to get ibanez's before they were avaible to stores, when they released their 8 string he got one of the first 50 off the line. but they have been around for alot longer than you think. 7's have been around longer than most of the kids on this forum. you can actually get 9, 10, 11's, anything you want really, there are alot of luthiers that'll do whatever the fuck you ask them to.

18. nah!

nah! Banned

amedia.ebaumsworld.com_mediaFiles_picture_1923851_81416686.jpg

19. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Shit, I actually just got back into piano. I used to play bass a little bit, but I was into drumming for years. I kinda ran out of room to put my kit, so I had to put it in my closet.
    I can't play guitar worth shit though.

Get Rekt, I'm sure if you've used paint at all, they've taken notice. I mean, my shit usually gets buffed in a day now, probably because they recognize my name. I've painted two pieces next to each other, one was my name and one was a character and they only buffed my name.
    Anyway, just expect them to be on the look out.

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

random question, why do you have the nesquik rabbit in your avatar ? :p