Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ...Syerf

...Syerf Senior Member

Straight up what CEZR said...iv kinda come to realize that its gonna be instintally seen as a problem if you start causin serious damage in a small town..everyone is gonna see it and a lot of times it gets blamed for gang shit..not good, terrible image if your all about the writin, cuz im sure your city dont want none of that gang shit...do somethin more "civilian" or nonwriters can enjoy, well at least look at for a sec and say, "hey, thats kinda neat" if your like me thats the kinda respect you want, and bein smart about what you do and being damn good is how you earn that.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  2. tagger12

tagger12 Member

i live in a small town. its near the quad cities and there are only a few writters any were within spittin distance of us.

3. g1ll

g1ll Member

we got a decent amount of taggers, about 7 or 8 in my small town. buy the pigs in my town are assholes and they have nothing else to do but investigate our tags. shits weak.

4. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

any of yalls small towns happen to be erie

5. .jug.

.jug. Senior Member

I live in memphis which is a good sized city but i tag in some smaller cities it's just best to stay out of them

6. DE3Z

DE3Z Member

haha the only shit in my town is my shit. its kinda funny, the cops started an investigation and stuff on it.

7. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

i live in a small town...i like it here though, more than half of the islands graffiti legends live within 15-20 miles of my town.

8. sxiz

sxiz Member

there is only one writer thats any good in my town. dunno who (think he has moved on...) i just want to bomb everywhere or free run it

9. allcitybomber

allcitybomber Senior Member

yea i live in a town that is like 130,000 people. but it is fairly rural. there is a very small sector that is actually more of a city. but still...shit is small. there are probally like 10-15 writers. 3-5 that are any good. makes it easy to get your name aorund though that is for sure.

10. Dinan 3er

Dinan 3er Senior Member

I write in the big city. less chance of being caught.

11. decoy_04

decoy_04 Member

i live in a small ass town in alabama(not alot of ppl write here) you write on one wall and you made the paper or the news or somthin and they think a gang as started in the city lmao im movin 2 a bigger town so they can finds me

12. EoP

EoP New Member

yea lol, what i try to do is write on the streets, works if you do it at night on a road with like no cars....

Last edited: Dec 4, 2007
  13. sham->

sham-> Senior Member

tracy california doesnt have aaannnyything! just covered up junk iv never seen before,. downtown ther is nothing but alleys n a few great fresh walls..so damn, TRACY CA WRITERS HIT ME UP AND BRING SOME LIFE IN TO THESE PLAIN AND BORING WHITE WALLS!!

14. spin_vandal

spin_vandal Member

i live in a small town, so far its just me, seen some serious bombz but cant seem to find out whos done it, anyone from SHERMAN,TX

15. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

I moved to a lil' ass town in Kansas, and it's risky, if anyone knows you write, you got cops barking up Uranus. No one writes here, they try, or want to, but if I saw them do it for real (considering I seen their sketches), I'd probably rape them.

16. plz

plz Member

the only peace of graffiti in my town is a smiley face one the ice machine at the general store (i stick to when i go into the city)

17. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

and wuld that be st.kitts by any chance haha

[Broken External Image]:http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9881/picture042qo4.jpg

18. crik

crik Senior Member

my city is around 80k but we have a major interstate run right through it so there's a ton of shit to hit there and there's actually a place called the graffiti graveyard underneath the freeway thats inaccessible by the public and cops hardly ever go there. plus we got an industrial area where shipping and stuff goes on so there's a ton of warehouses and shit. Here's a pic of the graveyard..

[Broken External Image]:http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4403/dscf1768io3.jpg

and it goes back behind where i am standing with the same structural shit for like a football field. walls galore..

19. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

well... i guess you can say i live in a small town, but it sucks ASS
    cause like me and my friend, are like litteraly the one of the best in the city
    and where toy (well not really)
    theres like a total of... maybe 8 writers in my city
    and like 6 of them are toys like i mean MAD TOY
    and it gets me mad cause theres no GOOD WRITERS IN MY CITY!!!!
    ...so thats why im moving to calgary.. sometime soon

20. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

damn fool, i wanna go 2 ur hood jus 2 get up in there. daz pretty fuckin sick.... jus go over up that "e" 2 tha rite haha