Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

dak-you should take those 2 lines out of that A, just keep practicing

thats a chill burner shit outta luck, i like it. maybe spice it up a bit or something.

2. Axil

Axil Senior Member

Sol - So Clean but then so dirty

CRITZ PLEASE!

photo(3).jpg

3. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

looks better then your stuff in the past, keep practicing. maybe include the W in ur name, can do more with it but thats all up to you

4. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

I need some pencils, I only have pens. Not a single pencil in my entire house that I've found.
    photo.JPG

5. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Still been fucking with 4eyes. looking for some crits.

4eyespiece.jpg

6. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

bring the Y out more, and dont overlap the S so much, fuck with that style though its pretty cool

7. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

Mues your 4 is a Y. It IS a Y. Straighten the bottom or curve it the other way and less. I fucked up the S and L on this one...oh well I'll fix it later.
    photo (1).JPG

8. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

Crits anyone?
    CRED-such a dope style
    4EYES-Kinda reminds me of a cope2 style E, pretty clean except the 4
    RO-Its not bad, but its not that great. Its simple, yet overdone. Hard to explain, just keep drawing and drawing

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  9. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

that 4eyes is fresh MN, i use to write 4eyes a little bit, i shit you not lol. the only thing i dont like about it is the bottom of the 4 overall i think its dope.
    Shit outa luck- its looks good just the top part of the S looks funny to me for some reason. i like it though other then that one thing
    -braxton- maybe go abit more simple and the R is kinda weird but just keep working at it

10. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

Axil - try fattening up ur bars and get rid of the extension on the top of the R
    MN - what every one else said, the 4 looks like a Y
    crits please
    plop.JPG
    frank!.JPG

11. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

i like them both ewal but maybe in the first picture have the first part of ur W not so high, maybe have it drop down abit lower into the E if u get what im saying. other then that i like it, the A in the top one i like alot and the bottom one is clean and dope

12. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

@Ewal so very cleann, good shit.
    @Sol digging that squared off one.

Messed up the left leg of the R and now it looks like GRED...
    ai1051.photobucket.com_albums_s424_cred1384_preview_image_1_64914882x.jpg

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  13. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

yeh your C is kinda messed up cred but other then that its sick as usual, the R seems a little high but maybe thats just me, i like how ur D connects at the top

14. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

cred, you're starting to go the wrong direction man. your C looks like a G, your D is still lacking. its mot awful though, just not your best. i can tell your style is gonna be dope one day if you keep progressing like this

15. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

16. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

any one know how to change the date on my camera?

17. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

i got no clue how to change the time on ur camera, im guessing somewere in the settings lol. just keep practicing, all i can say. i suck too but just gotta keep practicing man. do more simple stuff and get familiar with the simpler letters and then you will slowly progress into the more complex stuff.

18. Axil

Axil Senior Member

There a graffiti crew called row and i didnt want to start getting crossed and the w was pissing me off i cant do anything with it and in all of my walls my W are shit :p

Goober - looking good what camera you got I'll find out

Cred - TastyMcNasty is right "cred, you're starting to go the wrong direction man. your C looks like a G, your D is still lacking. its mot awful though, just not your best. i can tell your style is gonna be dope one day if you keep progressing like this"

Sol - i don't know why but when i look at it i read sul but i know it says sol idk can u see it ?

Lord dak - Heres some tutorials http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL620E5AA90C909F8C&feature=plcp - watch them ALL and then post something on here :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  19. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

4Eyes - Make sure the bars on Y are same width
    SOL - Like 3rd piece on this page best, maybe extend bottom bar or L a little
    Ewal - Looking good keep using bars
    CRED - Like some of the extentions, the D kinda looks almost like a P cuz of extended bar at bottom
    Goober - Use bars and keyboard letters

Can I get crits on these two, posted the 1st already but didnt get any crits.

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz72_willis1690_2012_04_18081613.234d528d49514210e3db7d9e6793bc4f.jpg

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz72_willis1690_2012_04_25083315.jpg

20. Axil

Axil Senior Member

LEWD - dont really like the first one but the 2nd one is sick!

Critz Please !

photo(4).jpg