Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips For Life

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by panic, May 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

Word to the oragnic. but seriously, keep it real.

2. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

i just got off a 3 hour train ride... so i needed them to listen to music or id jump off from boredom.

3. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

I mean, what is life without keeping it real? Keeping real doesn't mean being wrong, it just means.....keepin' it real.

4. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

graffiti is what keeps my life real. its just something i can always rely on to do when im bored(every day). haha.

5. shalf

shalf Senior Member

we do not stop playing games because we grow old we grow old because we stop playing games...I'm always gonna be a kid at heart

6. Passleoinj

Passleoinj Banned

tips for life
    -dont talk shit , shut up
    - respect the heads
    - fuck school and other stuff
    - smoke a lot of weed
    - always have a 12 gauge under your couch
    - keep your shit real
    - you suck until heads tell you you dont
    - dont rack at the same place twice in a week

and fuck da polisssss nam saying

7. !LIBERTINE

!LIBERTINE New Member

If you're being chased by the cops remove the caps from your spray cans and chuck them in a bush. They can't arrest you or take your cans if you had nothing to dispense the paint out with. Not sure if this has already come up.

8. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

Keep it on the 1st page !!! I don't want my babies being eaten!

9. tense

tense Elite Member

I may sound gay, but live life to the fullest, seriously, u will be kicking urselves when your 80, which will break your hip

10. Fazed

Fazed Senior Member

-don't forget you were a toy once too. help the toys stop being toys...don't hate

11. CEPS13

CEPS13 Member

Amen to that,it kills me to see ppl mouthin off toys even when thy were just as bad at one point.

12. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

13. Slushi

Slushi Banned

I think the idealistic bullshit belongs in the "quotes to live by" thread.

14. cincygraff

cincygraff Member

^thats how you live your life^ then live it like that. there are no tips for life but there are certain things you should be good at. I hope you notice that people are different than you, and live what ever way they want to live they don't care about your tips for YOUR life.

15. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

1. Use proper english- this is very handy especially when you live in America.... but it always helps knowing a second language just incase someone starts yelling at you for writing on there door you can just yell back in a different language and walk away.

2. Be honest- whether its graffiti or not you shouldnt lie, i would like soo much when i was a kid and it always caught up to me and i always had to face the consiquences. just whatever you do dont get into the habit of lying and dont lie to your parents, parents appreciate honest children

3. Dont steal from freinds or people in general- i really hate when i see little kids that do graf racking stuff because its "What your supposed to do when you graf" no! its not at all. the only time i suport racking is when you actually dont have the money to buy it. whenever i see someone racking stuff from my local privately owned art store i make sure they dont do it again.

4. Know your local laws- knowing my rights has gotten me out of at least 60 arrest. i actually decided to take a class on law on my free time just so i could get to know my rights better, you would be surprised how many things cops get away with

5. Know your area's history, and track activity- yeah this is just a general thing to know its always good to know your surroundings and dont go hardcore bombing your first time in an area, that could land you in jail very quickly.

6. Remeber that freinds are the best thing you can possess- yes this is true but make sure you dont tell your friends too much about your graf life, the less people know the bettter.

7. if you did it you did it, own up too it- i always see people denying that they wrote that or did that, and 9 times out of 10 it just gets you in more trouble then you already are in. if a cop stops you and ask if you wrote that, 98 precent of the time he saw you do it so just own up to it. cops will appreciate this and hopfully cut you a little slack.

16. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

Dont waste your time in bombing science and get educated. Go bomb

17. PHREEone

PHREEone Senior Member

Dont be a bitch!!!

18. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

Always pull out...babies are horrible fucking people and u dont want shit to do with that.

Punching bitches is ok aslong as that cunt gave u a reason.

Use the word cunt as much as possible,its fancy.

Smoke weed every day.

Lawyer up now before u get caught up and locked down.Jail isnt shit in all honesty if u go in just chillin but that place is boring as fuck and smells like farts.That alone with make u go crazy.

Never request to go to medical if ur lockdown.A cup of coffee with two cough drops disolved in it will fix pretty much anything.

Dont take any wooden nickels.

Dont fuck with any drugs that are powdered or rhyme with meroin.

Quality>quantity.

God isnt real and relgion is just a tool used to entrap ur fragile little minds.

Its ok to fuck fat hoes as long as u dont let ur boys find out and her shit doesnt smell like tuna helper.

Dont stutter in court,that judge will know if ur shook and make u an example quickly.

Smoke weed every day.Twice.

No seeds no stems just loud pack,NO exceptions!

The goverment spread AIDS in this country as a form of population control.

Dont trust a hoe.

Move quickly and carry a large stick,u'll go far that way.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  19. Guns

Guns Member

Thats so true!

20. triphippy

triphippy Senior Member

Be at peace with everything and everyone around you