Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Inlyn08

Inlyn08 Senior Member

Cool story bro.
    LOL..

2. zennegen

zennegen Banned

3. Inlyn08

Inlyn08 Senior Member

Glad you think so. I hope you "talk about me" next you're out taggin'..
    LOL.

But seriously.. If you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't have said shit in the first place. Follow?
    Now we should probably stop wasting everyone's time with our asshole banter.

4. zennegen

zennegen Banned

i just think it's funny, personally. i really don't care about it, seeing how it is the internet after all.

5. funhouseXcast

funhouseXcast Elite Member

how about you fucking cocksuckers take this shit to the battle thread so you can get off eachothers god damn dicks and let the whole purpose of this website (that would be graffiti) decide who's a faggot and who's not.

6. zennegen

zennegen Banned

7. <<Fathem>>

<<Fathem>> Senior Member

Ok so I fixed the B...now B not 13....also tighten the letters a bit closer. I kinda f'd the 3d, started to ouline with a "gel pen" but it didnt write over shit, then when i tried my classic silver, it just got fucked. not to mention the white out L...this ones just shit lmao. anyway, could i get some crits please?

Attached Files:

8. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Your 3D needs alot of work. Make the top bar of your F a little shorter and bring your L closer. Keep working on your letters.

9. Graffyk

Graffyk Senior Member

middle of argument bump :rolleyes:

bafl, i agree, much better. but you need to work on the 3D part. the shadow on the B isn't connected well to the letter, and overall a lot of parts are missing. the way i look at what parts need the 3d is you need to keep it consisitent. like think the shadow will be going to the bottom left, so a shadow belongs anywhere to the bottom of the letter and to the left of the figure. it really helps. keep practicing

10. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Dawg,
    you just said "taggin' shit up"

ai34.tinypic.com_4jmf05.jpg

11. Keso

Keso Senior Member

Oh goddamn it! It's not that hard to put a god forsaken E at the end of you're! Which means you are. You're a winner. Ass.

12. <<Fathem>>

<<Fathem>> Senior Member

Ok, letters closer again, umm F bar shortened, (i like it shorter). and i shadowed this using the left side, so everything on the left side. (forgot a bar). also now my bars are getting inconsitent sizing(going too fast)..so im prob done for the night, but could i get some crits on this simp?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  13. suparjafar

suparjafar Senior Member

ily.

14. zennegen

zennegen Banned

why did you post a cartoon version of empty can? come on, man.

15. Keso

Keso Senior Member

Excuse me Mr. Faggot,

We would would all greatly appreciate it if you would stop with your unintelligent comments because they are most certainly not amusing me nor anyone else. Battle or nothing. You are indeed very correct about this being the Internet. I would think that a Detroit rat didn't know what the internet was! Also you started all of this by talking shit. In conclusion I would like to kindly say shut the fuck up, so we can end this.

Thank you,

Mr. Keso2

16. Flawless Victory

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  17. Keso

Keso Senior Member

pretty lulzy. I'll give you that.

18. zennegen

zennegen Banned

dear ms. keso2, i would (would) like to inform you that saying "would would" in a statement that attempts to make you look somewhat intelligent makes you sound like you have no grammatical skills and/or sentence structure. furthermore, your ignorant comments about me living in detroit are not amusing, and make you look even more ignorant than before.

thank you,
    Zennegen.

19. Flawless Victory

I would love to see any of these kids say something bad about Detroit while actually in Detroit.

20. Inlyn08

Inlyn08 Senior Member

LOL...

All it takes is one troll to get the ball rollin'!
    So, if the "pattern" stays true.. that other dude will post in here again talking about everyone being faggots..
    And again.. he'll be the only one talking about dick riding.. and all that other Gay shit.

Ice packs for the butt hurt..
    Invest.
    View attachment 520425

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009