Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

naw i only use ny thins fats and rusto fats cus they fit on everything thats rackable so the highlights were done with ny thins most likly

2. Anion

Anion Banned

No doubt. No doubt. I've got like fifty sittin' around and I've never even touched them. They don't fit the Molotow and it's all I got right now.

The NY Thin fits Rusto? Colorplace? I've been sticking with Grey Dots on Rusto for my thin lines. I'll try them out.

Thanks for the tip.

3. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

theyll work on n e thing like colour, rusto etc....jus make sure u push straight down on the nozzel if u push it down and on an angle sometimes paint will leak...

4. URACRU_2

URACRU_2 Member

new page, nothin to crit... I'll crit anyone who crits me, I don't hate, I'm just honest...

[Broken External Image]:http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1665/hipe09.jpg [Broken External Image]:http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/hipe09.jpg/1/w829.png

[Broken External Image]:http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2407/hipe09blue.jpg [Broken External Image]:http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/hipe09blue.jpg/1/w931.png

edit: digging the vader..especially the second one.. good clean style, but i agree with whoever.. the force field should be tight with as few stops and as many crisp corners as possible
    also diggin the wers stuff,
    the sore stuff looks familiar, what was your tag before?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  5. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

make the bars the same size and the letters about the same size.

6. URACRU_2

URACRU_2 Member

word, i had trouble keeping the can the same distance from the surface, so it got wavy in size...

7. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

just practice, do some more black book sketches, and take it to a bigger surface, go under a bridge or something like that to practice.

8. Anion

Anion Banned

Nice work. Just maybe change the color of the highlight in the top picture. Or the crack. I know what exactly you were going for. Maybe outline the body of the letters and drop shadow in black to differentiate between the cracks and the highlights.

That's all I got.

9. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

10. Anion

Anion Banned

Started as a throw. Ended up as a little piece all by itself.

First time I've worked this word. The word is 'Harve'.

I want it to be easy to read by non-writers who may see it in the future.

All Molotow. Used an Orange to draw the initial outline and fill with Grapefruit. I used a GO2 for all the bright stuff inside. Outlined and shadowed with NYF. Highlights with GO2. Pink dot for the background, but again used the GO2 for the bubbles.

I'm already unhappy with the lower corner of the H. It was an awkward angle for my hand when I came around so I kicked it kinda' sideways, hence the misty spray. Hmm, what else... I kinda' fudged the drop shadow at the bottom of the E a little. It comes to a little point and it should be rounder to match the outline of the letters. I wasn't gonna' put the horizontal lines on the bars of the H but my friend said it looked like an X. Im not sure what to do about that yet. I tried to do this work at a medium pace. I'm trying to pick up the pace a little cause I've been taking too long under highway bridges and that aint good. All in all, took about an hour. Stopping for a few minutes to let some parts dry and shake some cans here and there.

Looking for crits on stuff I am yet unaware of. Looking for crits on the 'H' issue.

Attached Files:

11. jdgrafff

jdgrafff New Member

12. your dad

your dad Senior Member

13. -AnTi-

-AnTi- Member

RGB.
    nice and consistant - they all similar but try grouping the R a bit closer cause you can seeit drifting further away from the G.
    Im not too fond of the R tbh try tweaking it a bit to give it a unique look.

Sore.
    That shits tight man. keep it up. What paint you using?

14. URACRU_2

URACRU_2 Member

anion... overall looks good. I would keep the horizontal lines on the H.. They look fine, and your friend was right, without em it'd look like an X.. I think the E is almost too rounded on the top.. E's are hard, trust me, I know :).....just maybe try goin just a little less round. The only other thing i found to comment on were the "holes" in the A and R... I would try something different than what u got goin on, cuz the fade out at the bottom of the lines doesn't fit the rest...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  15. Anion

Anion Banned

Thanks URACRU 2.

Totally agree about the flared lines on the A and R. I'm gonna' work on those and that E today. I might just try some regular straight lines for now. Keep it simple.

16. klic

klic Elite Member

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  17. Werse

Werse Elite Member

Did that wall absorb you paint?

18. klic

klic Elite Member

19. Werse

Werse Elite Member

I hate that, I think it would be better without the tiny E and the big K.
    Other than that the JAN look good.

20. klic

klic Elite Member

thanks man, i was going to do a normal E but i was running out of paint and i didnt want to risk running out of paint halfway through a big E. and i have no clue why my K is rediculously big lol