Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

nah i think your lookin at the colab ill send it your way if you want...

2. aiko

aiko Senior Member

surprise me bro

3. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

DSC00438.jpg just a blue top i did a few mins ago....

aight aight hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wat to send wat to send .... hey you send yet?

4. aiko

aiko Senior Member

im gonna walk up to the store and shit in a bit, i don't know if the post office is still open, gotta get some new stamps, if it is, it'll be out by tonight, otherwise, ill hit it first thing in the morning.

5. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

<---- sends blank stickers in return for markers 24/7

6. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

@aiko
    sounds good
    ill send monday def.

7. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

U want blank slaps or markets

8. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

...my thought exactly.
    I will send people blank stickers every damn day... all day long for a grip of markers!

9. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

OK. Here goes.

1st. I just got home from the post office and spent $12 mailing you fools stickers and blank labels. I better be gettin' some shit back.
    SKEE your pack when out this morning + I tossed in a few blank labels for you. AIKO your box of blank labels and slaps went out this morning.

DUNE - I got your pack in the mail yesterday. You asked for crits... and I think first things first... you absolutely HAVE to continue working on your tag and your handstyle. Keep at it and dammit, practice... practice... practice. You cannot write your name enough. When you think you've written it enough... keep writing it. Go buy a Sharpie marker and write that shit all damn day long until that bastard runs out of ink. And then go buy another and do the same damn thing. I cannot stress that enough. I am not a pro or a veteran by a long shot. But I know that you gotta practice if you wanna get to a place where you're comfortable enough to be able to do that shit in your sleep.

(+) I think your character(s) are developing nicely. I kinda dig the monster in a weird way. I know there's a shitload of monsters out there, but I think if you can develop it, clean it up and keep workin' at it - you can make it your own. The alien character I'm not diggin' as much and that's only because I think it needs to be cleaned up. Make it consistent... consistent... consistent. If you don't want to make EVERY character look exactly the same... then at the very least, make sure they each have the same charcteristics and traits. Make the eyes the same. Make the nose look the same. Make the shape and dimensions of the head look the same.

(-) Tag. Work on it. Develop it and practice it.

View attachment 625966

I also got the nice UPS man to drop off a package for me on Thursday.
    Peep it.

View attachment 625967

View attachment 625968

That being said, I found some really OLD stencils I did a few years ago and am gonna pick up some new cardstock today to see if I can clean 'em up and make some new ones.
    We shall see....

10. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

BS sells krylons?

11. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

No, they do not. I just tossed that brand new can in the shot 'cuz I picked it up last night from Michaels. heh heh. :)
    Oh, KUSHBOMBING.... your pack went out today, too!

12. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

oh lol u get my pack yet?

13. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

LOL!! Uhhh.... ummm.... I dunno.... did I? What in the hell do you write? hahaha. sorry, dude. I had, like, 19 trades going on at the sametime. I thought I've posted flicks of everything I've gotten thus far.

14. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

i write neso and idk if u posted a flic if you can tht wud be cool

15. kgrjohn

kgrjohn Guest

nothing else

I'm new here , nice thread!

16. xriseabovex

xriseabovex Member

17. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

18. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

19. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

I don't have any flicks up yet, but I just got my mail and got a mystery pack of stickers in the mail. I'm assuming it's someone here from BS.
    The tag is HERB and they enclosed a few custom pre-made vinyl stickers with their tag "HERB" and "KBK".

Pack is totally dope. I'll post flicks, but wanna make sure I'm givin' props to the right dude.

20. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

what about me?:(