Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

you don't have "a style" yet man go to the new to graff thread do some research start learning all over.

2. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

watchu talkin bout willis?
    this kids got MAD style

3. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

yo im new to this site i was wondering how do i make a thread?

4. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

5. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

he got the milky da cow style down pak out therr in farmsville! yippi cletus!

jessst keeeeeeeeeeding jooooooooooooo

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  6. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

Goober, for me style came with time, and I guess its not even that much "style". I throw straight letter shit, cause theres too much bubbly shit now. Just try to keep it simpler, look up other graffiti artist and get some ideas from them. Fuck people who say you're jockin their style, originality is dead and now its all about mixing influences to make your own. But if its gonna take you a half and hour to an hour for one throwie, you gotta come up with somethin else.

Heres my old shit. The only "style" i see in it is the slanted lines on the letters.
    1000000430.JPG

7. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

it takes some time of posting on here and getting shit on by people before u realize u should work on a few things... id tell KING that his cutbacks are sloppy but that can be worked on with practice, what u need to do in the beginning is to work on spacing more than anything, use ur forearm or a can for a reference, like say that K is about 3-4 cans wide, the I is like one, an the N is more like 6.... if u made the I capital and the G squared off instead of round the shit will be easier to make each letter the same thickness and itll look proper... the best people i know at straight letters are mecro and unik (leaving out the obvious hense sever msk crew), they make sure the spacing is on point, that is the key to building a nice straight letter style
    MECRO GOOGLE
    UNIK GOOGLE
    HENSE SEVER GOOGLE
    anyone that likes straights can learn somethin from these fools... straights are hot, and u wont get a bunch of hate for making stupid toy letters that dont make sense because ur not trying arrows and addons, u WILL get shit because u still suck at painting lol but thats what practice is for, u both have a wall in ur backyard... ur gonna build way better letter structure for piecing if u work on these first, same as learning to sketch with KEYBOARD LETTERS...

8. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

thanks zook a few straight references helps me out too I have gotta escape from being a throwy whore lol

9. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

take those flicks to their thread motherfuckers
    but here are a couple thoughts so that you don't say venom's a complete asshole:
    goober start over
    blackmath, you got the idea of bars and shit, look for inspiration now to get some curves going.. check some graff flicks

10. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

11. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

norf throw exchange??

12. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I love the top comment on that music video hahaha. "By graffiti she means cum right?" lol

13. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

I'd give her my drip stick

not really
    she's aweful

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

15. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

...no thanks? im not sure what to say...

17. "PHYSH"

"PHYSH" Senior Member

i love it dank, you always know what to say.......and always taken so seriously...... lol.... heheheheh, love it.......

18. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

19. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

20. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Might get my hands on some free gold cans soon :cool: LIEK OMG DON'T PAYNT WIF DOZE GUD CANZ. Fuck that.