Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Politics and Religion discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lakim shabazz, Mar 15, 2011.

Share This Page

1. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

If I remember correctly, you posted a picture with nudity (I don't mind but its against forum rules) that I had to edit out, and then you starting making racist remarks.

I'm not the one that banned you, and I'm not the banning type, but if you keep being an idiot they'll keep banning you. Its pretty simple.

2. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

that baffled me..
    did you screen shot all of your posts in expectation that you were goner get banhammered?

3. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  4. Ecru

Ecru Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  5. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

God save us all.

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^Lol he looked a little on the drunk side

7. FuckMcNasty

Im all about the EDL
    Police fucking protection
    the video i wanted to put up was taken down for some reason
    I was there. Just happend to be in the area and saw the rukkus n we joined in, call mea rasist or whatever if you want but i was pissed off.

EDL all day long!

8. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

By resorting to the same method your enemy uses you forgo any sort of moral high ground you have over your opponent. Making you either just as bad or worse in comparison to them. But lets face it, the EDL, the tea party, and other similar groups that are frightfully becoming more mainstream are just a bunch of stupid, scared, crypto-racist fuck faces looking for an excuse to get riled up(especially you english hools).
    Waving a flag isn't going to solve anything.

9. FuckMcNasty

moral high ground hasnt got anyone anywere ever.
    Im not much of racist, i dont go around beating up 12 year old ragheads and I have a couple of paki and black mates. I dont vote BNP either.
    It just made me feel sick that they get away with a £50 fine, if i had my way id go General Pershing on all there arses.
    Alot of family are/were in the forces and 2 of them are out in afganistan right now.
    i would go on a rant but im pretty high and its taken me long anough to type this..

Ill admit the "protest" outside the mosque was retarded

10. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

I guess you're not too familiar with Jesus, Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr or other notable pacifists.
    Their efforts may not have led to a completely absolute resolution, but solving a problem without violence or any form of contempt for your opponent is far more dignified and more importantly, far more powerful than resorting to ape like behavior. Do what you want to do, but if you care about how you present yourself or how you present your cause its best to be some what introverted, be honest with yourself and ask if you're helping solve whatever your problem is or if you're only stoking the flames.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  11. Ecru

Ecru Senior Member

12. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

"terrorism is the wrong answer to the right question, people are upset because they dont have any representation they feel like they dont matter to a society and the only way they can express them selves is to fight back and yet if we didn't where would we be if we all used Ghandis tactics, the constitution would be a piece of toilet paper back during the American revolutionary war so at some point people need to stand the fuck up" Immortal Technique

i do agree with non violence but like Malcom X said "by any means necessary"

13. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

love it! the phrase im not much of a racist, immediatley followed by the phrase's 'paki' and 'raghead'!!! haha

14. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

What exactly did Malcom X achieve? By no means am I criticizing him or the Nation of Islam regarding to what they wanted, but I think the way they went about it wasn't the best method to use at that time. What scares white people more than a group of angry, organized black people? They alienated themselves with the civil rights movement, and had J Edgar Hoover and the CIA sniffing around because of their open hostility with anyone who opposed. To die as a righteous non-violent martyr makes you and your cause a legend, and villainizes whom ever pulled the trigger.

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yah thats why the cia took him out they knew he would fight at one point, and he had the black community already and by the time he was killed he was saying the poor whites and latinos are in the same boat. Washington was not having that he was powerful speaker and peopled listened to him. so yah he may not have had the time to change anything because he was cut of WAY SHORRRT no one got to see the impact he truly would of had. people must never forget Malcom X doesnt matter that he was islamic at the end of his life he left that white man is devil mentality he was saying colour of your skin doesn't matter classism is the really problem.

16. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

17. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

i love the fact these cunts tried to start in scotland and got their fucking heads kicked in hahaha.

those pesky muslamic rape gangs are always fucking ruining the fun for everyone else!

then again...scotland is like 99% white people. i was in bradford a couple of weeks ago and it was the first time i have ever been in the ethnic minority in a place...surreal as fuck!

18. FuckMcNasty

lucky basterd

19. Ecru

Ecru Senior Member

20. Ecru

Ecru Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7161/93a1f89d75968aabcc96c09.jpg

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/photos/the-kill-team-photos-20110327/0602176

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-kill-team-20110327?page=1

"A pistol found at the scene of the helicopter strike. Gibbs routinely collected such weapons and planted them on the bodies of unarmed civilians they killed, in order to frame their victim as enemy combatants. The presence of a “drop weapon” virtually guaranteed that a shooting would be considered a legitimate kill

Another photo of Afghan children. According to one soldier, members of 3rd Platoon also talked about a scenario in which they “would throw candy out in front and in the rear of the Stryker; the Stryker would then run the children over.”

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011