Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

yeaaaa thanks rewt....and yeahhhh zook we definitely will sooner or later...

but yo dangeri, you said you aint gonna take crits from someone who aint worth half a wank? well i think im at a full wank....and you need to learn how to take crits. your letters ARE shit. you can paint good though, no one said anything about that...get off your high horse homie.

2. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

wait dangeri it says snot right

looks really clean, the 3d's lines are a little shaky, the colors are really green not necessarily a bad thing, yeah the letters look good nice work, you got some style going on

3. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

lol i know that pic sucks i took i wit my girls phone, yeah i feel you but its hard when the paint wont cover but that juss means i need more then one can to fill
    thanks

4. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Nose 2 :: Not sat on any high horse chief, but can understand how it looks that way, and for that I do apologise, *last few times that clowns spoke to me he's given me shit 4 no reason, and I don't take shit from remedials. glad to see overseas have come around to the measurement of 'wanks' tho Lol. and I'm quite happy to take crits, always have been as long as they're not simply "his letters are shit" didn't even have the common decency to address me, jus aimlessly chatted to someone else about me, and hgrg :: as for you burning me, you couldn't burn a rag in a petrol station dude, but if u wanna play, take it to my inbox.

5. "awesome"ONE

woney-dope bomb man purple fill is whatsup
    rewt-sick your t is kinda small though dope shit
    dangeri-work on colors rest is sick

6. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

lol dangeri ive never spoke to u b4 dont get so butt hurt ur letter structure is weak as fuck deal with it and sketch some more

7. "awesome"ONE

crits

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  8. "awesome"ONE

good to see rewts still at it

9. "awesome"ONE

some stuff ive been workin on they say awesome, crits would be coo too thx nice stuff rewt always stayin on top.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  10. "awesome"ONE

thx man, great to see you back too, missed you

yeah im tryin to do more simple stuff the bottom two i did with dollar paint lol, the top one dollar paint and blue out lol
    bottom ones my favorite too ill try more colors next time again thx for the crits

11. "awesome"ONE

thx man,ill try to do more styles like the bottom one

12. "awesome"ONE

crits are much appreciated

13. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Lose the extensions, or at least make them the same size as the other bars. The letters are nice and simple though.

14. "awesome"ONE

sorry which one were you refering to

15. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Arent you that prefer dude? Go simpler, your using alot of random extentions, if your gonna add them put them going with the directions of flow. you have so many extentions it takes away from the actual letter structure rendering unreadable. , Are you forreal with writing Awesome, its a free world but that name sounds kinda dumb my two certs

16. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

looks like hes sticking to his backyard 4 now

17. "awesome"ONE

hahah yeah im stickin to my bckyard for the mean time, tryin to come up with some new styles thanks for the crits though any others are welcome thx peace

yeah thx weak it does sound lame haha idk wether to change it or not ive been usin it for a min

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

19. "awesome"ONE

i think it looks good like new york style, but yeah make the letters more legible and things cool idea
    crits please

20. KERS.ONER

KERS.ONER Member