Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. BLOC1

BLOC1 Member

Usually you don't need any combination, it should give you intense visuals alone.

2. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

I've never done it myself, but a have like 5 friends who have and I watched them all do it lol. At Rothbury, the shit was everywhere. Some guys who sold some to my friends dropped their container that had like 7 grams of it (you only use like .1-.2 per trip lol) by our tent accidentally and walked away. They called back later and we gave it back, but damn, that could have been some MONEY lol.

I'm kinda disappointed I didn't try it, but I'm not one to jump into things I don't know much about. I like to understand what I'm getting into to an extent even though it's impossible to know exactly what it will be like until you try it. If I'm given the chance to do it again, I probably will though.

3. BLOC1

BLOC1 Member

Its a good thing you just chilled.
    You gotta be ready and expecting for a mind blowing trip.
    Sometimes too intense for some.

4. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

^it just is what it is..just gotta hope the trip is enjoyable..swim got some ritalin..smart pills..all today he felt like 3rd person..like everything around him was happening n he was just their in the middle of it all..

5. BLOC1

BLOC1 Member

I know exactly how you feel haha.
    To be on topic..do any of you still roll? Ive noticed the craze has been dying around here.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  6. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

lol i mean im all for uppers n downers n trips n highs. one day u feel like one thing the next u want something else.do whatever but use ur better judgement on some stuff.ull truly never be ready for a new drug, no amount of knoledge/reviews on a drug will tell u how u will react on a drug,u wont know till u do..

7. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i'm getting molly tomorrow, and i'm so fucking excited.

8. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

swim is gonna buy a kilo of san pedro...should he make it into tea or do a real extraction?

hes guessing its gonna get about 10grams which is waaaay more than one dose and he doesnt know how long the tea will be good and the doses wont be very measurable but he thinks the hcl extraction might be too hard and expensive especially with no expirienced person to help...so....swim wants some opinions

9. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

10. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

the difference is that whipits use food grade nitrous where dentists use medical grade

the only problem with whipits is that they can contain some impurities that you wouldn't want to be inhaling, but like you said low usage

don't abuse them

11. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

Yes, and its the best thing ever. <3

12. b SQUARED 08

I've never taken ecstasy, but that's only because I have access to molly. I took molly for my first time at Rothbury this year during the best show of the festival, imo- the String Cheese Incident. If anyone knows nothing about them, just check out this vid from the festival and you'll know what's up, haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5EOdbNcVsQ&feature=related

I'll surely take molly again if another occasion like this presents itself to me lol.

13. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

how much do you pay for molly?
    the guy i got it from is selling "a hit" which weighs .1 for $20.
    seems kinda steep.

i bought some, felt like i was starting to feel it a little bit, but then it never got worse.
    so i just drank beers instead. but i'm kinda pissed, because i can never find stuff like that around here.

put that shit right on my tongue though...tastes so bitter and terrible. pounding a whole mountain dew couldn't get that taste out of my mouth.

14. b SQUARED 08

I paid $20 for .2, which seemed very subtle to me, but I could definitely feel it. I have a feeling that .1 wouldn't be enough to feel 'full' effects because I definitely could have handled more than .2. I have a buddy who takes like .5-.7 on a regular basis, but he gets FUCKED lol. If it tasted terrible though, it was probably real. My friend told me to let mine dissolve on my tongue (it was in a capsule) and once the pill dissolved, it was intense how nasty and bitter the taste was.

15. rasta tagger

rasta tagger Senior Member

Fuck yeah for ketamine 100mg/ml vials! this is gonna be a nice weekend ahead. Only have two of these left.
    View attachment 509134

16. Peter Reveen

Peter Reveen Senior Member

slammed a little more then half a bottle of robitussin cold cough extra strength like an hour ago and i feeel nothing yet should i crush the rest?

17. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

You should probably stop trying to robotrip, shits stupid.

18. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

why wouldnt you snort the molly?

19. b SQUARED 08

Personal preference. I'll always prefer staying away from putting things up my nose. I've done it before, but very few times. Sure it makes for a quicker, more powerful onset, but it's just not worth it to me. Different strokes for different folks.

20. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Robotriping's fun a few times
    you need about 400mg of dxm to trip tho.
    half a bottle won't do much