Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Yeah, I've been sketching for like the last two nights, and it's actually turned out pretty well. Obviously not the point I want it to be, but I can see the progression and it's headed in the right direction.

2. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

use your imagination, sorry but being truthful if you dou9nt have aen imagination graffiti is the wrong plaece for you half of the game is coming up with sick shit from your mind, if you cant do that, then id say maybe finde a different hobby

3. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

4. zennegen

zennegen Banned

OR just come up with your own style?

5. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Your own style doesn't evolve out of thin air.

6. "awesome"ONE

only one way to come up with style....pick up the pencil, practice your ass off, hit the paint later paint your ass off you get the picture

7. "awesome"ONE

sounds like you need to find a new hobby fury if you dont want to put in the work for your style, work is the only way, btw weak,copying slash borrowing techniques equal biting....:cool:

8. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

IN all fairness I think everyone does what I have explained, noone on here can say they haven't seen a cool add on or extension they've wanted to try out.
    Every one does it one way or another. It still takes work working with other peoples styles. Try to be more positive and constructive on here, Lately youve been contribution nothing but garbage.

9. "awesome"ONE

so garbage is giving people real advice, homie biting is not okay, small shit yeah but jacking letters is a no no, ask anyone

haha your boy just basically asked can i steal somedudes letters more or less my answer to him is hell no you cant, you need to earn your right to style no matter what, what fury can do is imagine his own letters slowly gain his own style and use that, your just trying to be his freind and give him lame useless advice, what happens when someone sees his work who isnt very educated in the graff scene, theyll probably say hey damn did augor come through here all the sudden fury will have a huge rep he didnt even earn, see the problem, i dont know about you but that is just not fair in my opinion nor true. what happens when dude meets augor"yo whadup man love your work check my shit" augor will be like wtf, form your own style work up youll thank me later

ive seen writers in other countries rip msk shit who werent down, wtf is the point of reppin something that isnt yours, theyve put in the work, they gave themselves their style, its theres forever

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  10. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

For once, I agree.

11. DukeOne

DukeOne Moderator

Originality is an abstract idea, a concept and nothing more. There is nothing in the world that is original, this is true in art, and particularly true in graffiti. I find that many graff writers give themselves far too much credit for their work. You own nothing. The alphabet is the very foundation of which you build from and had absolutely nothing to do with you, or graffiti.
    I think bitting is an initial part of graffiti, and something every graffiti writers does when first beginning. This is true of any learning expedience, It is necessary to copy before one can create. But you will eventually move past this stage once you derive some confidence in your own letters, and style. Style being something that is developed not created. There is no quick fix, or formula, it just takes time and it take work, a lot of both actually (perhaps thats the formula haha)

Oh and heres a quote by an incredible artist, who got in a lot of legal troubles because he used images from other artist work. Think is applies here as well.
    "Even the images in your dreams are borrowed from reality"
    Glenn Brown

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  12. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Edit: duke just set it straight, I deleted my huge rant.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  13. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

[​IMG]
    Who says you can't get anything for a dollar these days?

Filth...
    The cross just kills it.

14. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

You paid a crackhead a dollar so you could write on her tits?
    Lol.

15. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

I would say that's gross but she has a decent pair, even though there like a foot apart. Plus she looks like 60.

16. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

I didn't pay that hoe nothin'. My homey hit her off with the dollar.

Haha. She said she's had fake tits for twenty years so I'm assuming atleast 40...

I view hookers kinda' like buses. They move around a lot and everyone rides them. Hope some dude had to look at that while he was gettin' his sloppy seconds.

17. DukeOne

DukeOne Moderator

Haha Rewt your hailarious

But man thats a sloppy first, actually probably more like flaking chalk from the looks of it

18. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Must not flap....................damn it

19. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

You'd fap to that shit?
    Ewww.... Home girl over there with the tube sock tits.

20. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Lol man and my Pussy-less state..I'll flap to any human,female,and tits. Give me a break. My art life has gotten me no puntang lol