Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

everyone in this thread needs more arrows.

2. The Kidz

The Kidz Senior Member

3. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Why is that the theme of every one of your posts lately? Constant hate when your shit is weak too. Check yourself.

@Kidz - The top and bottom piece are your best because the letters have actual structure to them, although they need some work too. The char's are pretty dry too. Keep at it though.

4. sema

sema Senior Member

2.jpg

old battle sketch Picture006.jpg ....hopen im aloud in this page ha

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  5. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

288509_194574150603920_100001540101387_524801_7964421_o.jpg did this after I got home with some pens i had in my socks

6. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

arrows are the shit, you hatin on them? i aint spreadin no hate. and i know my shit is weak... thats why i post in this forum

kids - looks to blobby and need to stick to the basics. gettin too ahead of urself man.
    tempo - didnt quite nail it but it has potential. right now i feel you are in that awkward teenager phase but like in style, if that makes any sense. because that's how i feel about myself. when you establish your own thing, and do what you do and be good at it, i think you'll know

btw bump, need more feedback. thanksies
    View attachment 611251

7. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

th kidz nothing against you, this might just be me, but your characters give me an irrational anger. i reeealllyyyy dont like em

8. arsebanditskaelsucker

arsebanditskaelsucker Senior Member

I fucking love arrows :)
    i also think fluffy bunnies and shit outta luck are fucking brilliant usernames :)
    kilsr- i like it nice and easy i think the r is a bit fat tho
    Tempo- i like the last one you did i think your letters look better if they are a bit fatter to be honest, like your ends on the letter t in one of the first ones on this page...where they sort of thin down to a point i don't think it looks so good....leave them a bit fatter i think it will look better yo :)
    The kidz- same sort of thing on the middle too fatten them letters up a bit and the dos one's better and i like the afro dude on the bottom one, just need a little more time taken to neaten the letters up and outlines i reckon....bits and pieces like that but the dos ones are defo better than the middle too....to much overlapping and stuff for me personally :)
    can i get any opinions on this one please, the overlap on the e pisses me off grr!! :
    [Broken External Image]:http://img38.picoodle.com/i586/potts/16fp_a87_u905z.jpg

9. aaesoo

aaesoo Senior Member

kidz-that first piece is ok but the ones that say power look like shit. get rid of the extensions/connections and do keyboard letters.
    kilsr-thats pretty dope the only thing i can even think of for crits is the the little i and l look kinda weird next to each other. i like it tho.
    bmore-its good the only thing i can say is the top and bottom legs of the B and R should be one continuous bar, not two different ones like you have them now.
    tempo-is your friends name oahi?

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

11. mista_dza

mista_dza Senior Member

bmore, i assuming maryland? shoot me a pm i live right by there, but interesting style not a huge fan of it but it does look nice with that color
    phat2 , nice straight letter, i love it in straights when the A is upside down lol

12. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

Bmore, if your from maryland shoot me a PM too. lol. I'm from around there too. And nice colors but as aeso said, the B should be one continous bar, not two separate ones. And cker, thanks for the compliment! I love my name haha

13. sema

sema Senior Member

everyone on this page look at fluffy simple clean Strait get some letters down first
    2.jpg

14. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

I could say the same for you. I especially don't like the extension on the bottom leg of the R. But nice fill

15. The Kidz

The Kidz Senior Member

thanks for the crits. the one's that say power are pretty old and the pos one's are newer.
    ars; i'm lovin the color scheme
    phat; i'm really likin the splatters

16. arsebanditskaelsucker

Thanks for the crits gang, all noted for the next bit of sketching :)
    phat i love that its tight....whats with everyone doing the upsode down letter a's right now though?

17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yeah i noticed someone else did it too recently. can't remember if it was MN nice, or tempo or erm... can't remember his name, the dude with the red deadmau5 avatar.
    I've done it a couple times now, I like it, got the original idea from mark ecko's getting up a couple years ago, the A's structure is basic, but I'd like to admit I reference JA with it... I'm also contemplating going all ghost ris soon and doing the whole upside down pieces and backwards and sideways and all that shit... ghost's one of my favorite bombers man

18. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Yeah it was me lol bump for crits

19. arsebanditskaelsucker

That was it^^^ I quite like that, sorry mean to crit this one actually...i like the background really sets the letters off but i think a little more use of lighter and darker shading on the blue would have made those letters pop out like mad! and i think the 3d is a little tiny bit off but i think thats with attention to detail like on the e you got one fatter bit of 3d and then the middle bar of the e has a thinner bit of 3d........but i'm just being picky i think :)
    do like the letters think the s needs to have more level gaps in it though :)
    again just being a pickey ass mo-fo lol :)

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

ace-k why u steal my bg? lol jk...