Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

did you just use a free flow nib

2. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

i tried refilling it w/ ink even though the main ink is like thicker, i added zombie, i pulled off the knib grabbed a popsicle stick pressed down on the pumpvalve under the knib and filled it partially havaent had time to test it yet..... anybody refil theese w/ zombie ink or a really really thin ink need feedback on quality?>

3. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know you can unscrew the cap, right?

4. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

no i didnt know that.... although i thouhgt it was possible tried many times it never worked........?? i unscrewed pilot caps b4 and other kinds of markers, but never the montana hardcore????? what did ya use to unscrew it pliers or is there a certain way to do it????? i cant get it advice would be very much appreciated... otherwise i just by new markers like 9bucks a pop but i see no need to waste money cuz i gotta bottle of zombie ink that i wanna put to use....

5. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

on other news today i have to take a shit........ maybe shit would be a good medium to tag on the bathroom walls...

6. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

haha al natural streaks

7. thedudeman

thedudeman Senior Member

opposite threads, twist it to the right my man..

8. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

kinda funny i just came to ask another question and i find that an old question i already figured out on my own HAS BEEN ANSWERED, anyway searched but couldnt find a good way to clean a mohair nib. unfoutantly i used black and am now out so i have red, should i just buy replacement or can someone save me some cents?

9. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

to the right? ... lol im pretty sure i already tried that.... i guess i'll try it again... maybe find some tools and squeeze that shit w/ like a vicegrips or some shit.prob will snap the marker in half and break the plastic...

10. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

worth the try...... i'll do it outside.... w/ some shitty ass shoes shitty ass shorts, shitty shirt...... and on a neighborsdrive way..... i have to many accidents w/ inks and paint and all that shit.... drips r good..... but it sucks when u buy a brand new pair of osirus shoes for like 100bucks.. and like the second day u have em..... u spill silver krink all over em....... fuck! thanks for the support on the marker thread imma try it i'll let ya kno if it works...... not 2day tho prob tommorow imma knok out .... peace fockers!

11. ds55314redft

ds55314redft Guest

12. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

someone needs to order one of em cig otr markers

13. thepekins

thepekins Guest

I know its not about homemade markers but I got a Molotow burner paint marker yesterday and it really sucks balls. Its reallly really streaky. Is there any way for me to make it less streaky?

14. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

post a flick of the marker and its streakyness i've never had a problem with a burner infact it's probably hands down my favourite marker

15. 8732

8732 Senior Member

It's a T nib right? I've heard of some people cutting off the edges so it's like a regular 15mm nib to make it less streaky.

16. thepekins

thepekins Guest

yeah its a T nib. I might cut off the edges. The last molotow marker I got was really streaky too, i dont think i'll be buying molotow anymore. What would happen if I put some grog ink in the burner marker rather than paint? would that just totally fuck it up?

sorry if thats a major face palm question.

17. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

yo put up a flick already burners are such dope markers it shouldn't be streaky their paint markers on the otherhand are super streaky but get a flick of the marker and it's streakyness

18. Regius

Regius Senior Member

yay burners.:D

19. thepekins

thepekins Guest

my camera is broken. I thought it was a paint marker? Its a molotow burner marker filled with gold paint. I thought it was paint. Seems way too thick to be ink.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
  20. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

i unno what's in it i thought it was ink maybe a thin paint

maybe its jus the gold thats streaky i checked some vids on youtube looks like some ppl have had the same problem but the black burner is without a doubt ( in my oppinion) best marker out there