Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

You can get up more than ANYONE in the game, but that only goes so far is you suck.

2. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

no. shut up. sure you can be up, and not be good. but you just look like a dumbass putting shit out on the streets. People see you through your graffiti and say "that kids a dumbass for putting that ugly shit out", is that really what you want people to think of you?

3. Anion

Anion Banned

I don't care what people think.
    Most of you are just pissy cause I do indeed suck and get up more than you.
    I'm one of the few that posts real paint pictures in the toy forums.

4. BigBlueViolence

Paint on cardboard under your patio.

5. Epoc

Epoc Senior Member

ahahah @bbv.

theres a reason why everyone in the toy forum doesnt paint. (and thats what your missing). CAUSE WE SUCK. like you. except we on the other hand arent spreading our garbage around town.

6. Anion

Anion Banned

Cause you're a bunch of pussies.
    Most unfortunate.
    No offense.

I'd rather be able to progress on two fronts. Sketching in my notebook and painting. I'm not gonna' wait till my sketches are primo and then try and paint and they come out looking like shit. If Im gonna' 'waste' paint, I'd rather do it while Im not very good. So that way when I start to produce some better throws and pieces, I'll know what I'm doing. Without fucking up as much.

7. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

the old me would have gotten involved into this fight and shat on one or all of you for your ignorance but im too lazy to read/care.but i would like to point out to you my friend the reason that you are toy and still suck is that you infact are not painting.the only way you can up your skills is by going out their and painting even if its just on cardboard or whatever.i heard cardboard spoken somewhere.again i dont know whats up with this convo but theres nothing wrong with whoever painting on a piece of cardboard.if he plans on getting up id rather him paint that shit in his backyard than going out and throwin up his ugly shit all over mine.let him up his skills a bit before bombin the streets.that being said to be a good writer you have to go out and paint illegally too.if you dont know how to manuever in the streets and shit without getting caught and or fucked up you'll never get anywhere.

end rant for now unless one of you wants to test my knowledge and try me.i got all day mafuckas haha.tomorrows columbus day so ill be up all night.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  8. BigBlueViolence

He considers painting cardboard "getting up", that's what's fucked up.
    What homeboy needs to be painting is a chill spot, not trains.

9. Epoc

Epoc Senior Member

^^^ totally with you nolove. and anion in the aspect that by the time people are ready to see your shit you should have good paint skill also.

but I diverge in anion's case when hes painting his total shit on trains. and calling us pussies when 80% hes rocking cardboard also.

i should rephrase myself "theres a reason why everyone in the toy forum doesnt paint ON HIGH PROFILE THINGS"

ps. just cause i dont piece doesnt mean i dont bomb.

10. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

i now see what this fighting is about.dont take up the panels kid.stay off the freights for a while until you up your skills.trust me you will wish you had.i painted some ugly shit on freights and i wish i could take it back.nh just how it is.leave it for the OG's

11. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

agreed.

12. Anion

Anion Banned

Then start putting pics up.

I stopped posting because everyone just bickers over me hittin' trains. It's pretty much all I got. You make do with what you got.

You guys need to stop carin' about what Im paintin' on, and start thinkin' about your own shit.
    I post for crits and I give crits.

13. Epoc

Epoc Senior Member

greasy weasel you are mate.

all yeh got is trains? alright there thomas and friends.

14. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

cool.says true.
    afarm3.static.flickr.com_2426_4003135080_c3aca981e2.png
    shitty pic but i couldnt get any closer on account of some skunks were prowlin.im not tryna get sprayed haha.

anion this is the kinda spots you should be hittin my man.youll wish you had in a few years.

15. Epoc

Epoc Senior Member

at least you could spray em back :p

id say uppercase R. but other than that nice.

16. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

anion - shut up, sketch, paint chill walls. not freights.

True - cant really see the E but, the Tru looks good, maybe try a capital R thogh like the guy above me said

17. Anion

Anion Banned

I guess you didn't read what I just posted.

18. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

can you all just shut up. Anion stop being a smart ass and take our advice. If everyone says you suck, then you do. most of what you post is shit. Keep practicing on your stlyes and dont waste paint. And you say you get up more than any of us? what does that prove? you still suck. just because we dont get up as much as you does not make us pussies. I painted boards in my backyard for a year before i even thought about bombing. and it paid off. I got good can control and learned how to do proper throwies because i didnt wanna look like shit and be dissed on because i suck.

19. Anion

Anion Banned

You're kidding me, right? If you've been painting for a year, the last picture you posted is pretty fucking sad. No offense.
    I mean seriously. C'mon now.

20. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

what last picture? i havent posted anything in a while. And i dont post every damn thing i do on here. i havent painted exactly a year but ive had those boards over a year. I dont have the luxury of lots of cans to waste on wood in my backyard.