Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I got pulled over the other day for a breath test, lucky there wasn't a drug one, I shat myself.

2. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

pretty soon were going to be faced with that problem. read an article a couple months about a new police drug detector that can be used roadside... has something to do with alkaloids in the blood, and the sensor pulls them to the top of the blood and detects what they are... idk the whole thing, but it will become a problem.

3. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah they got some tongue scarpping thing over here in Australia. They've brought it in but I've never seen one. Though I don't wanna drive again ever like that, + I had my dad in the car I was about to say to him, man I can't pull over I'm all wackedd.
    But I thank God :D!

And before I turned on that road I had this big feeling just drop in me saying "cops are there" and they were.
    Dunno what that is but I can feel when things happen lol.

4. anti-anti-crime

yeah, i get that too. just a feeling some people have, personally, i think its a gift and a half. when i get that gut instinct that im either being folowed, watched, or am about to get fucked by the long dick of the law, i take a different route and ditch whatever i have.

and trust me... its fuckin worked.

5. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Hahaha I'm with you there man, it is a gift and I feel you. I've done the same thing.
    Me and my girlfriend the other night were debating about going to a party, shes like you think we'll regret it? I go yeah, i gotta feeling about this one guy and me. And so be it something happened lol.

6. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

They been working on a fingernail scrape. Its going to be out and used in a few months. They scrape your fingernail on a block that looks like a knife sharpener block just one time. They squirt this red liquid shit on the block and it tells them exactly what drugs are positive. Its ready now but its getting approved.

7. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

wtf that won't work for checking to see if a person is currently high or whatnot...fingernails take a while to grow dude.

8. NiL

NiL Elite Member

haha that's wack. I'd only ever be driving on pot but still man it's got me paranoid and I'm sober. I gusse I won't drive when I'm coming down or anything lol.

9. anti-anti-crime

that is bullshit... that would only be able to tell what you have done, not what your done in say, the last hour? i think there applying the same idea as with hair follicle tests to that block test. the imprint the drug leaves in your DNa (or whatever.. bare with me) would be grown through your finger nails, but your finger nails obviously dont grow fast enough for them to detect what drugs youve recently used.

10. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

I seen the test work and its very reliable.

11. anti-anti-crime

on recent drugs? how the fuck...?

12. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Lmao that's funny see every motherfucking biting their nails off before they pull up for that drug bs.

13. anti-anti-crime

hahaha. be funny as shit to see that...

14. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

That wouldnt help cause any nail would work. Toenail or fingernail. They said a strand of hair would be easier but something about pulling hair is a legal problem. Scraping a nail is ok. I dunno

15. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Lol pulling a hair a problem, I believe that.
    But still what about like some nail polish remover on the nail or something? Has to be some chemical out there that'll react.

16. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

Its hard to understand but look at how they do this DNA stuff. They can tie you to a drop of sweat thats been dried up for a month.

17. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah that's true.
    I'd understand maybe some hardcore drugs and stuff.
    But I dunno how everyone is like when high/stonned driving. I mean yeah you aint paying much attention but you paranoid as fuck so you give your whole attention if ya get what I mean?

But also not nessarly paradnoid as fuck but still you seem to wanna drive better.

18. anti-anti-crime

im not mparanoide anymore, and im pretty normal when im high.. honestly, ive been asked if im stoned farrrr more times when im sober than when i actually AM stoned. that how my friends used to be able to tell if i was high or not.. if i was saying normal shit and acting normal, im completely wrecked.. hahaha

and im not gunna believe it until i see it.

19. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

What I was real suprised about was that with the fingernail scrape they couldnt tell wather you were drinking alcohol at all. Its only for drugs. So they have to do two test for everything. If they can tell exactly whats in your system drug wise why cant they tell alcohol wise. Dosent make sence but I guess they got it figured out.

20. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Rofl that's funny.
    I'm kinda differnt I mean I get smart and firgure out all these things but I can sit there and just look at shit and it amazes me, that's how people know I'm buzzed lol.