Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Infoe

Infoe Senior Member

2. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

lmao. ur hurting my feelings now/... for real man come on dude. lol but hey do u know how to see all my post?? u should give it a try. i post in the "BIG BOY fORUM" ya fag. lmao. i fuckin love you man! no one can use my words. NO ONE! these r my words ur reading. i made them fuckers up. ur what 15? 16? did ur parents buy u car yet? i bet u ur dad still wipes ur ass. and YOU LOVE IT when he's finger slides in yer ass hole dont ya.

3. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

4. Infoe

Infoe Senior Member

Dope, I've completely ignored all the talk but I like your stuff, haha.
    Some good style. I like the one of the album cover.

5. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

hahaha. right on man.

6. Olick

Olick Elite Member

"i fuckin love you man!"
    hahahahaha nice words after you call me a fag homo.

parents are divorced. i work for my own shit. dad lives in texas. mom works 12 hours. u think u got me all figured out dont cha? well fuck you you fuckin faggot. your little bitch ass shit talkin pussy. pull that trigger. show how hardcore you are. i bet u fuck ur mother to show ur skillz. u fingerbang her all day everyday huh? or is that my job. i dunno. w/e it is back the fuck off me. i dont want ur love. i aint some bitch ass faggot.

sound familiar? its u. we call ur kind a waste of air. wtf do you do. lemme guess. ur 18. u moved out of ur parents house to live on the streets like a "thug" cuz u think thats cool. u dropped outa highschool. didnt plan to go to collage. u dotn have a job. instead u deal drugs or suck dick for coke. u live in a run down apartment with your gay boyfirend or pregnant girl that you beat daily for not using protection.

yup. anyone can be just like you. why dont you step up a stair and be a fuckin man. ur the one whos talking shit and you kno it. i dunno if you want to piss of kids on the internet but ur not. its rather amusing seeing the pitiful scum of the world trying to fit in. and knowing you so far. i bet ur gonna completely ignore this. ur just gonna talk more shit and say "u think u got me figured out" or just call me a bitch or what not. use ur brain for once. all ur doing is talking shit on the internet. not like ur really doing anything

7. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

your dad lives in texas... Hahahahaha

8. Olick

Olick Elite Member

thanks for proving my point.

they were born in mexico stupid ass. its called moving.

9. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

mexico!! EVEN WORSE hahahahahha. fuck its gotta suck to be u. ur a mexiCANT write graffiti. lol

10. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

where the fuck is that bitch muse at?? im Ebeefing hard son! pop off bitchs, bitchmade toys. muse aint shit! olick cock aint shit! zase is coool tho

11. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

amuin i jus looked at your stuff an the shits hot but i noticed you werent always beefin in the toys threads. what sparked the e-hulk in you to come out?

12. Zase

Zase Senior Member

hahauwhuawh e-hulk nice
    but u know the deal beef keeps the graff alive ......
    i hate happy happy joy joy shit
    not that im a antisocial fucking razorblade selfcuttemo shit thing
    its just the scene

13. Why dont you quit wasting everybodys time and stop making yourself look like a bitch cuz you talk shit on the internet. If you want to be tuff guy then shut off the computer and take it to the street. I dont know you but your making yourself look like a hater so if you think your so much better than all of us then lets see it! Talk is cheap....

14. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

haha leaks. ur cool. props man. just havin fun dude...
    zase YOU KNOW WHATS UP! ur down as fuck.
    fuck this taking over bitch. OOOOOOOOOOH NO IM WASTING UR SWEET TIME ON THE COMPUTER!! haha. but no I DONT THINK im better then ALL OF U. i know i still suck. LETS SEE IT!!! YEAHH! E-YELL AT ME!!! FUCK AMUIN!!! talk isnt cheap u dumb ass, it dont cost a thing :D
    I AM THE E-HULK MOTHER FUCKERS!!

15. Olick

Olick Elite Member

dude gross...

16. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

bumpin my shit

and some dope shit over all this wack ass talk

17. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

hahaha we have us here a computer nerd. he can change my post... lol lame ass. funny but still

18. Olick

Olick Elite Member

computer nerd? lol ur the one actually getting out of ur way to talk in big pink font. i only speak the truth cock lover :)

19. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

u speak the cock lover truth huh.. its not out of my way. if i was goin out of my way i wouldnt even be talking. but i have nothing to do so fuck it. wadada mean?!?!
    my letters were red yesterday..

20. wider

wider Senior Member

this is getting ridiculous. you won't ever meet, just stop.