Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

yeh i know what u meen, just keep practicing and in time you will be able to do crazier stuff. maybe with ur G at the bottom part when it comes up and curls in, instead of leaving it there drag it back out then down or somshit...hard to explain but just browse around for ideas/inspiration. i cant really do a good G but if u want i could upload a photo with something u could use if u like it, its nothing special though lol

2. Restart

Restart Member

go ahead man. trying to make it more curvy/slanted

graff2.jpg

3. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

omega I see potential keep your letters same size width for now drop the add ons and dont swing the m and a down. That e is raw son the m is good too minus that dropped down leg. remember keep it simple for now minor tweaks and add ons as you go. Dont listen to most these cats on here everything they see they say thats tight thats nice and so on.

4. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

here omega, hope this helps you...its pretty generic looking and its the same G i used in the past so its nothing special or anything
    IMG00415-20120424-2234.jpg IMG00417-20120424-2237.jpg

5. saveme

saveme Senior Member

@ restart like that e 4sure that g and a def need some serious work tho

6. aiko

aiko Senior Member

7. 9ToTheOH

9ToTheOH Senior Member

Thanks for the feed back yo, for real but I can see a few problems. If I have time to get new markers today I'll drop a new one.

8. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Omega: that your O doesn't seem to fit the style of the rest of your letters. Use the KISS method for now. Your can do the drop down bits like hipe mentioned later once you get your letters together. I would do the drop bit on the end of the G too.
    Snake: I hate to be that guy, but don't let them fool you.... It needs serious work. There is potential there, but the S is booty, the E needs serious work, the bottom right leg of the K looks like doo doo... the NA isn't bad. The extras just do a bad job of hiding the fact your letters need work.

9. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

10. 9ToTheOH

9ToTheOH Senior Member

Aha I kno. Thanks. Can't think of a new E, and all my markers and shit went dead so I need to get more packs tonight. The N,A is the only thing I'm keeping cause that's my actually shit not me just trying to look pretty.

11. PETER

PETER Elite Member

The e has potential don't scrap it entirely, but a sharp edged s and swirly e won't work. I say get a new s and work on perfecting that e. The s and k need the most tlc.

12. Restart

Restart Member

W

Thanks for the input. What exactly do u mean by the KISS method?

13. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Keep it simple stupid. Not trying to be mean.... It's a term us old farts use. Of the handies posted lately you've got the most potential of the bunch.

14. Axil

Axil Senior Member

New name New Tag :)

photo(6).jpg

15. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

you seem queer... but i geuss dont make the 'A' so pointy...

16. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

axil, post less and practice more

peter, i tried to do a KSRD throw but i failed cause K's are hard and KR is even harder.... maybe ill succeed later but i did a hand for ya

Attached Files:

17. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

^ looks good, dont like that e or k really though but k's are tough

18. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

krsd hmmm ill try a throw later peter

19. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Lol axil, I love how you change your sig to what you write and shit.Classic... Im high as fuck *****

20. 9ToTheOH

9ToTheOH Senior Member

Aha I can tell. That random shit you just posted up. Lol