Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

2. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

TEMB403.2.jpg
    not done yet but its for her bday ;)

3. HESK1

HESK1 Member

work in progress, any crits?
    download.jpg

4. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

lol i hate when that shit happens, ive done that before too

5. SkateJunt

SkateJunt Senior Member

haha i got so excited when i though i came up with a sick style perfect for slaps too, such a let down

6. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

welll ya

7. Bas

Bas Senior Member

@Axil: PLEASE work on your inking skills. Look at those characters of yours (or any or sticker you did, for that matter) and you tell me where to find a straight line, because I can't find any.
    Don't work on stickers yet, work on your general drawing abilities before you do anything else. Go draw simple figures. Circles, squares, balls, cilinders, etc. There must be hunderds of tutorials out there on the internet which you can study and learn from. Once you've mastered this, go practice inking. Same deal: look up tutorials and practice until your hand falls off. Once you've improved those basic drawing skills, go study letters - both handstyles and throwie/wildstyle letters - because you have no clue what you're doing right now. Then go practice drawing simple letters. PRACTICE A LOT. While doing this, also practice your inking skills. Once those letters are starting to come together and you're comfortable drawing these, try to go a little more complicated. But remember to take babysteps. The exact same goes for characters: study a lot & practice even more. THEN you can start thinking about stickers.
    It's not a shame to study and practice, we all do that. And it's quite fulfilling to see your improvements when you're looking back. But please don't litter your city with those crap stickers of yours.

8. TCV

TCV Member

Humor As for structure it looks alright but the I would made the top/middle of the R a lil bigger or something.

Patience inside the E wtf is that??? The gap in the N looks a lil big in comparison to the rest. I personaly woulda made the C a lil bigger too. and u suck at drawing stars sory.

Hesk I'm liking it so far but I personally would fatten the bottom of the S

9. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Bark - If you didnt connect letters at top on first one it woulve been nicer, left bar on A is wider at bottom than top other than that I like.
    Gerb - Id work more on letters than with colors and effects
    Dempo - leave out bars on T and 1st E and make I bigger
    Hesk - Characters are nice looking forward to seeing it complete

I started writing LEWD, writing WIL or WILS is a little jailbait if im going to be painting ever so chose a name with letters I like etc.

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz72_willis1690_2012_04_04141306.e6893765def4caf1f05eeee2da79b966.jpg

10. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Can I get crits on this one too?

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz72_willis1690_lewd.jpg_a140122069cd6fa7d972188bdd0bee1d.jpg

11. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

practice. practice. practice.

Attached Files:

• zen.jpg
      zen.jpg
      File size:
      92.4 KB
      Views:
  12. KehmONE

KehmONE Senior Member

You're in a jazz group?

13. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

alright because the mods here are a bunch of fucking nazi's and wont let me make a thread to help you guys improve ill start posting here frequently as well as the intermediate thread i dont know about you guys but i bust atleast one sketch an day anywhere between 1-8 sketchs a day roughly so the first piece of advice im going to give you draw draw draw
    anyone want critiques/exchanges send me a pm or make a post but it has to have a picture attached if ur going to waste a post just asking me i wont respond with that being said
    heres some of my exchanges
    View attachment 623673
    View attachment 623674
    View attachment 623675
    View attachment 623676
    View attachment 623677
    View attachment 623678
    View attachment 623679
    View attachment 623680
    View attachment 623681
    View attachment 623682
    View attachment 623683
    View attachment 623684
    View attachment 623685
    View attachment 623686
    View attachment 623687
    View attachment 623688
    View attachment 623689

14. HESK1

HESK1 Member

a few changes, little progression. critit.
    aa.jpg

15. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

the bottom of the es is weird id define it a bit more also the top part connecting the s
    also lose the arrow even out ur letters more height and width wise ur h and e are huge
    if ur trying to do a drop show its off in some places if ur tring to make the bottom leg on the h right side left corner peel id put it in tthe top of the h left corner

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  16. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

17. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

18. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

Don't think i'm at a level to crit tasty or crushin.
    @Crushin that S is perfect.

Trying to refine my shit and develop some form. The "D" letter (fuck your jokes MNnice haha) looks funky to me.
    ai1051.photobucket.com_albums_s424_cred1384_preview_image_1_11618012x.jpg

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  19. AstoK

AstoK Member

fark slotr, i always thought your sketches looked wild, now that you've started inking them, faark, keep it up man

20. Kinger79

Kinger79 Member

kehn: i love your style!