Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Don't fight vaginas, who the fuck grabs shirts during a fight?
    At least you tried, and LOL@THEPHOTBUCKET.

2. Look@it2x

Look@it2x Senior Member

3. cheesegril

cheesegril Elite Member

been jumped a few times. ended up stabing the kid and i went to jail for it.

4. BORG

BORG Moderator

ai208.photobucket.com_albums_bb123_benbangblog_knocked_the_fuck_out.gif

5. FLIP FLOP

FLIP FLOP Senior Member

i havn't ever been jumped but i have been close to it several times. i live in a realy small town so that kind of stuff doesnt happen alot.

6. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

ok thats not my photobucket lmao

thats the girlfriend of the sorry bitch's friends photobucket

i'll post a bombing science exclusive of when we rob that kid blind for 500 dollars and a half pound of weed too
    I promise that

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  7. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

so dis one time yo! i gets jumpt by deez two wite giz, an dey waz lyke yo betch gimme all dem cabbages. an i sez i aint got dem cabbages. shitt waz week yo!

8. Cesk

Cesk Banned

You sir are bad ass.

I seriously hope that kid doesn't carry those 500 dollars and he has oregano instead of weed and you and your friends all feel like the douchebags you probably are.

9. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

lmao fuck u, i'm just watching

and he will, we got a plan

shhhh

10. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

lol you sound like a huge bitch, got knocked the fuck out. Cant scrap the kid yourself so you plan to rob him, then 90percent likely you'll get laid out again.?

well played young sir, well played.

11. n_noodles

n_noodles Senior Member

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

exactly my thaughts.

12. TastySesamcrew

TastySesamcrew Senior Member

I got jumped once by a group of nazi's becouse somebody spread rumours about me and they were all 18 and I am 14. I also got beaten up by some other dudes becouse they hate me for hanging with people they call ''urban people''. I got kicked in the back and fell on the ground and had like 5 people kickin me in the ribs and shit, saw the dude after a week and threw him on the ground stomped on his face so I don't feel like a complete loser.

13. Warvane

Warvane Member

i got jumped once by these 2 guys in this gang we got in my town. They are fake as fuck and when they tried to get at my $ i cranked the closest guy. The other dude hit me as soon as i did too. I got dazed and stepped back and he came in for another swing I smoked the dudes right eye and ripped up his eyebrow peircing. They both came back at me and i ended up headbutting the guy i origionally punched and broke his nose. Then i remember the guy wit the peicing swapping hits with me and he got me on the ground when he hit me again. I remember bieng kicked and I fought as hard as i could and ended up with 2 busted ribs and a serously fucked up face, but i still have my $10. They split when the cops got there...Since then ive tagd over all their pussy shit. :p

14. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

bitch I got jumped by some of his home boys, NOT HIM, got the fuck back up and still fought him one on one.

I dont think any of y'all'd do that shit now would you? no you woulda listened to your bitch ass friends who weren't down and went home. sorry this little caucasian boy doesn't play poultry.

and yeah would you be down to support your fucking homie if he got jumped right by your side? by 10 people at once? or wait no, you're probably fearless. sorry for bringing doubt onto the horizon for you.

stop talking shit. you know damn well you play dirty then the whole game is dirty. if it woulda been 1v1 like it should have then my boys wouldn't have gotten jumped, and there wouldnt be any grudges.

15. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

your a skinny bitch that got punched the fuck out, internet thug hahah.

16. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Looked like a 1v1 to me? Just a whole bunch of other people standing around when you got knocked out.

17. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

you can't really say that winning by numbers makes some cunt a bitch, you do what has to be done whether it is running through somebodies house or knocking them in the back of the skull.
    warring with cunts is fair fun, no matter how much the damage bill is.

18. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

man i've been real on here the whole damn time. you got the true story. am I acting like a thug saying I got knocked out? no? maybe? yeah? what ever your opinion plz stfu.

i was trying to tell an experience I had, but apparently you cant do shit on this forum without some bunch of "son of cocksuckers" trying to play a fool.

now resume the fucking topic, because I dont think i'd deserve to get banned for sticking to the topic, when you fuckers keep insulting people

savvy?

19. Cesk

Cesk Banned

And then you wonder why you get knocked the fuck out...

20. TASR

TASR Banned

yeah, i was painting behind a building one night and around 20 of them came out of the underground parking and just stole all my shit and left me with a broken wrist, best night bombing ever.