Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

2. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

So 2 friends and I painted this highway wall last summer. We used design master paint. This wall gets covered up by a lot of foliage but still faces the sun. So today I went over and checked them out. They faded like fuckk. Yellow turned to white. The blue didn't fade that bad but still did. Obviously the black outline is there because it was rusto. Fuck you design master.

Before
    View attachment 571219
    After
    View attachment 571220

Before
    View attachment 571221
    After
    View attachment 571222

Just thought I would share. :D

3. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  4. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

you're gonna hate me for saying this but...

YOUR T IS FUCKING FLOATING AWAY AGAIN!!!!!
    :D

5. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

I knew you were gonna' say that. I was just gonna' put a disclaimer in my OP directed at you, lol.

Aight, but dude, cut me a break on this one cause it's how she was laying down and I'm right handed so I was stretching over there to squeeze that 'T' in.

6. zennegen

zennegen Banned

lol, quit lying. you were trying to cover up your boner that the hit bitch was giving you while you did that. you say you've been progressing but all you ever post is straight letters. you're a winner.

7. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

Where all the white women at??

8. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

How about tips on using paint markers on skin? I noticed that when the first lines dry on your fill, it can be kind of 'bumpy' when you slide the black over the white for the outline.

9. PermanentMarkers

PermanentMarkers Senior Member

I already know it sucks, what i want to know is how to make it better. Been hittin the books for sure. Crits for crits, so my first crit:

Less Beef, More Pictures... please

I just surfed through like 8 pages, with maybe 3 pages worth of pictures....

Next crit:

Dont post the same shit over and over.... no one wants to see it again, maybe if you got screwed by the end of the page then sure... but you could even just quote yourself, instead of posting the same pic again. And if you didnt get any crits and its five pages back, sure quote yourself, give some crits, and hope you get some

Pictures

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4045_4698282137_fe64efca97_b.jpg
    I know I missed some 3D on the R, and the R just plain sucks.

Oh and the plaid fill is gross... looking at it in person burns your eyes. The crappy can control also burns my eyes.

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3349_4628406694_6af6f8d48a_b.jpg

Last time i posted pics the only advice i got was "stop painting" I was under the illusion that if you wanted to get better at something you had to actually do it, however i started writing alot more on paper and then went back and painted walls. It felt alot better knowing that my stuff didnt suck nearly as much as before. I'd show you pictures but you dont wanna see it.

Do your best hate machine

10. zaco

zaco Senior Member

WOW wyzrd, too much. just way to much. you gotta be consistent with your style and style should come later anyways. you need to focus on the structure of your letters
    "Oh and the plaid fill is gross... looking at it in person burns your eyes. The crappy can control also burns my eyes." and o ya stop shitting on yourself, you wont get better that way

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  11. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

Post some drawings

12. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

go wayyyyyy more simple your trying to hard .. paper is your best friend it is alot cheaper. Stick to basic bubble and keyboard letters for now.

13. XXORtsald

XXORtsald Elite Member

im backkk, took a little bombing science break, but your boys back. *****s got kids n shit.

but anyway, squints i didnt forget about the battle. heres my submission.

note: not only is the battle of skills but where its located, meaning spot wise, and creatability.

before

View attachment 571587

after.

View attachment 571588

when you break into an amusement park to rock fills holla at me. seen from the roller coaster.

14. XXORtsald

XXORtsald Elite Member

15. XXORtsald

XXORtsald Elite Member

fuck u homo, its called having a life, when you have kids, and bills youll understand. feeding your kids is more important then paying your internet bill.

16. XXORtsald

XXORtsald Elite Member

bump bump bump. my niga getting better.

17. XXORtsald

XXORtsald Elite Member

bumppp my niga root gettin betterr!! keep it up my nigg.

18. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

^^ word, nice shit blast gettin up heavily in some nice spots. Your style is pretty fresh I like it.

19. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

i thought you were gonna do something on the actual rollercoaster

20. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

[​IMG]
    Rewt catch bodies but never catch cases.