Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Shere Khan

Shere Khan Member

haha love the jane jam.

1.png
    3.png
    2.jpg

current ammunition and the new weapons.
    haha. the gun is more of a novelty....but the Legacy...damn. All I can say is chandelier percs.
    Lovin' this thing..

anyone ever tinker with those vaporblunts vapes?

2. Cider

Cider Senior Member

I fucks wit dis
    images.jpg
    speaking of bud I had the chillest weekend, got baked and chilled with my friends the night before. Wake up role up three dutch's bring um to the garage smoke up and drink some coffee wit my boys. Leave to play som bball at park while baked. then get some scrumptious pizza, walk out go back to the house where we smoke on the couch. Chill watch a movie, go to a party for the night...best fucking day

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  3. Baron

Baron Moderator

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

5. 0nly10fmikind

0nly10fmikind Senior Member

yall heard about this? shits crazy...

LOS ANGELES — By his own admission, Daniel Chong planned to spend April 20 like so many other college students: smoking marijuana with friends to celebrate an unofficial holiday devoted to the drug.

Daniel Chong, 23, was hospitalized last month after his release from a Drug Enforcement Administration cell in San Diego.

But for Mr. Chong, the celebration ended in a Kafkaesque nightmare inside a San Diego Drug Enforcement Administration holding cell, where he said he was forgotten for four days, without food or water.

To survive, Mr. Chong said he drank his own urine, hallucinated and, at one point, considered how to take his own life. By the time agents found him on the fifth day and called paramedics, he said he thought he could be dead within five minutes.

“By that time, I’d accepted that I would probably die there,” Mr. Chong, a 23-year-old student at the University of California, San Diego, said Wednesday, three days after his release from the hospital.

A spokeswoman for the D.E.A. said the case was under investigation, but confirmed that Mr. Chong had been “accidentally left in one of the cells” from April 21 until April 25, and that he had not been charged with a crime.

In a written statement on Wednesday, William R. Sherman, the acting special agent in charge of the D.E.A. in San Diego, said he was deeply troubled by what happened.

“I extend my deepest apologies to the young man,” he said.

On April 20, a Friday, Mr. Chong had gone to get high at a friend’s house, in the so-called 4/20 ritual that sprang from a group of Northern California teenagers in the 1970s who liked to smoke marijuana at 4:20 p.m. The next morning, the D.E.A. raided the house. Agents found about 18,000 pills identified as MDMA, or Ecstasy, along with other drugs and weapons, according to the D.E.A., and Mr. Chong was detained, along with eight others.

The suspects were taken to the D.E.A. offices, where they were interviewed. Then seven of the suspects were taken to the county detention center, and one was released. Mr. Chong said the agents told him on Saturday, April 21, that he, too, would be released, and put him in a holding cell to wait for them to take him home.

“That door never opened again until Wednesday,” he said.

Instead, Mr. Chong was left alone in the 5-by-10-foot holding cell, with no food, no sink and no toilet — only a blanket. He said he could hear footsteps as agents walked by, other cell doors opening and toilets flushing. He kicked the door, screaming for water. But no one came.

After the first two days, Mr. Chong said, he began to hallucinate, imagining “little Japanese cartoon characters telling me what to do.” He clawed at the walls, convinced that they contained messages about where to find water.

Three times he drank his own urine. The only sustenance he had, he said, was a packet of white powder that he found wrapped in the blanket, which turned out to be methamphetamine.

On the fourth day, he said, the lights in the cell went out. Eventually, his hands still cuffed behind his back, he broke his eyeglasses with his teeth, as he contemplated killing himself. On his arm, he tried to carve a message: “Sorry Mom.” He also swallowed a piece of the glass, which cut his esophagus.

When agents discovered him on the afternoon of April 25, paramedics took him to a hospital, where his lawyers said he remained for five days while he was treated for kidney failure, severe dehydration and a perforated esophagus.

Eugene Iredale, one of Mr. Chong’s lawyers, said he planned to file a claim against the federal government, and, if that is denied, a lawsuit.

“How they failed to realize he was there or ignored him is beyond comprehension,” Mr. Iredale said.

thats fucked up...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/03/us/daniel-chong-left-for-days-in-holding-cell.html

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  6. Skee

Skee Member

It's fucking sick, and all over a fucking plant which is only illegal over politics.

7. cigarette

cigarette Senior Member

8. HOERS

HOERS Senior Member

IMG_0182.jpg

my new inline.. kinda dirty. il take better pics when i clean it

9. Skee

Skee Member

10. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

11. Skee

Skee Member

It's just how it is. Most of the time purple bud is due to a nutrient deficiency but some weed is just naturally purp. Take Grand daddy purp for instance. Also I wish I could have some nice sticky nugs around here, All I can get is mids from a dealer who shorts you 3g on a quarter.

12. Baron

Baron Moderator

If you get shorted almost half of what you bought you need to find a new source.

13. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

If your dealer only has mids you need to find a new source.

Drive something legit, and buy your weed from the store

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

15. HOERS

HOERS Senior Member

Made me smile

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

17. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

smokeitup, that shit looks pretty good, its just a little leafy (obviously); and all those little leaves that dont have crystals on them make the bud a little harsh. 30g tho you're straight for a while atleast lol

18. Skee

Skee Member

We're not all as lucky as you west coast folks. I'm from the UK so it's the only choice I have apart from silkroad.

19. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

picked up a half oz. today, and a nice little vile of honey oil. time to get fucked up

20. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

I'm poor. i picked up a half today too half of a gram :( at least its dank. dont smoke mids kids, that stuff is filthy (actually)