Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef with people in your area.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Jun 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Waze

Waze Member

i got beef with this guy lately, i can barely go out any more, gets a gang of pikes after me, everywhere and anywhere, their a group and cant get enough friends out at the same time to get them to leave me alone, havent left my house in a while :/

hope they just forget

2. thizzface

thizzface Member

some of my homies are in a crew called DOA and these fools from TAB told the 5-0 everyone in DOAs name and shit

3. unsuccsessfull

unsuccsessfull Senior Member

Graffiti started as a one-love group thing worldwide, Everyone was in it together with a bone to pick against cops the government the "system" what ever, now its all crap. Thers no hip-hop involved in whats happening today, this forum should'nt exist, I wish i was born back in the good old days:(

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

^^^ You're right. This forum shouldn't exist. Do your part and get off now.

PS- When graff started it had nothing to do with giving government the finger. It was a bunch of kids fuckin around and getting their name up. There was no "bone to pick" and it wasn't a worldwide "one love" movement at all. It was New York and Philly and kids getting fame. Period. Don't embellish the story.

5. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

preach it. ya at first it wasnt about stickin it to the man, it was about kids who wanted to known by an alter-ego state. but after a while it did loose some sense of its lovin magic

6. Nine9

Nine9 Senior Member

Some kids been crossing me out and sort of making fun of the name 'Nine' by writing 12 and 10 and all kinds of shit near my tags.

Anyway, they started using a pink pen like me, and today I noticed they put 'THIS IS THE END OF' Nine, where I'd wrote on the wall.

Anyway I left them a little msg, it's gonna be on when they reply with some bullshit.

(Theirs is the thick pink lines)

[Broken External Image]:http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2755/dsc00788ea5.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8895/dsc00787fk9.jpg

And my reply, thumbnail cos it's a big pic.

[Broken External Image]:http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9189/dsc00790fb2.th.jpg

It's cool actually, at least I know my shit is getting noticed.

7. Dewster_OnE

Dewster_OnE Senior Member

mo00o0o0o0o0ohahahahahaha thats fucking random lmao good shyt knock those bitches out

8. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

There is a little retarded boy in my hood who writes "art aint a crime 2008" after every 2 meters in a very fucking shitty handstyleeeeeee arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... and theres another (or maybe the same) little retarded boy who did 2esae throwup in here, and there is another retarded boy who tags with his little montana marker everywhere, and changes his name every week, fuck that shit makes me hate those damn graffiti computer games. If I would find them I would slap their assesss.

9. azek!

azek! Member

I don't know if it's really beef, but on my first shit I did, this guy named Fuke went over it and wrote something like "Bitches, you're all toys" Doesn't really count as beef because I respect him but...

10. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

Beef Is Koo But Y Don't Yall Handle It Batttle Like The Old Days Or U Can Go Crazy And Straight Rip The Guys Throat Out...

11. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Milf that was funny, but you know as well as i do most ppl who write over ppls stuff are pussy and they dont want to meet in the streets.

12. TMR

TMR Member

some fag = TABOO
    and thares this abandoned store.
    that i destroy everynight with tags and shit.
    and the next morning i see his ass looking at it and he is fucking pissed kuz ive been doing it for like a week.
    and the guy calls the "grafitti blasters" to cover that shit.
    but ill just do it again.
    an1 in chicago help me destroy it.
    its on oakley and foster.

13. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

COME ON NOW GIVING SPOTS AWAY WAY TO GET CAUGHT ...THE COPS DONT COME ON HERE TO CHECK THE HOT GIRLS THREAD THEY COEM ON HERE TO GET INF AND CATCH YOU LITTLE SUCKERS..SO DONT GIVE INFO OR SPOTS THATS A SURE WAY T GET CAUGHT..

14. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Not smart Bro, you know this is an open site. It not like a Invite site only. So whatch your self AND NOW THAT YOU SAID THAT I suggjest you dont back thier.

Milf brung up a very good point. Kiddies Watch what you say.

15. - Alexancler -

- Alexancler - Member

I haven't really got beef with anyoone in my city, but one day, when I get the oppurtunity(or how the fuck it is spelled), I'll cross out this fucking toy so bad. He writes 1337 (I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FOR A NAME?!), and he does it with absolute shitcans. Some others got beef with him cus he cool, and they know him personally, and his mother is retarded, so he hasn't got a lot of monai or shit. I'm gonna make so much fun of his sorry ass when I find something that isn't crossed already.

Stay up guys.

16. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

Man Yall Kiddos Take This Beef To The Heart Like Cholesterol..bringing In Personal Info And Shit..chill Out And Paint

17. Animal

Animal Senior Member

This little bitch writes Opieh, and was in my 6th hour, crossed one of my throws, and a couple of handy's of mine and cabre's. so we crossed some of his shit out. When we see him later at school, he talks to us in the courtyard, and Cabre says "Fuck LBK". So he starts sayin' hes gonna jump us and shit and that all of his "homies" were gonna rob us. lol. Fuck him and his faggot toy ass crew. I'll cross them out anytime I see their raggedy shit.

18. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

It's funny, they never did anything. :)

19. Animal

Animal Senior Member

I'm expecting a gang robbing any minute now.

20. Lemz24

Lemz24 Member

viruz, are you sure it was a crayon?? It could have been a streaker....